Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 644351 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #3660 on: April 25, 2019, 06:48:11 PM »
I really can't stand her.
I'm afraid your AOC derangement syndrome is terminal

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3661 on: May 15, 2019, 11:37:49 PM »
So who here is cool with their daughter going to school at Alabama or Auburn? Anyone think they might suggest that the weather in Oregon or California is nicer?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3662 on: October 03, 2019, 11:10:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1179908480322289664?s=21

Climate change deniers will say it’s fake
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3663 on: October 03, 2019, 11:17:25 PM »
For the record: She didn’t say no.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3664 on: October 05, 2019, 12:15:24 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3665 on: October 06, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3666 on: October 08, 2019, 09:01:41 AM »
Interesting seeing all this stuff with China and censorship popping up lately. The Houston GM, South osrk/Disney, and then the Activision Blizzard thing.

I think organizations appeasing China (ie Disney) could soon become a source of bad publicity

And while Trump has been a freaking derriere for the most part of his presidency, I think his eternal war with China could rally some people to support him. It won't completely overshadow the constant nonsense he stirs, but Chinas economic influence is essentially giving them some power to censor Americans or American properties.

(ie China essentially temporarily banned the NBA in China because of a stupid freaking tweet)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 09:37:59 AM by dcm1602 »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3667 on: October 08, 2019, 10:02:49 AM »
Interesting seeing all this stuff with China and censorship popping up lately. The Houston GM, South osrk/Disney, and then the Activision Blizzard thing.

I think organizations appeasing China (ie Disney) could soon become a source of bad publicity

And while Trump has been a freaking derriere for the most part of his presidency, I think his eternal war with China could rally some people to support him. It won't completely overshadow the constant nonsense he stirs, but Chinas economic influence is essentially giving them some power to censor Americans or American properties.

(ie China essentially temporarily banned the NBA in China because of a stupid freaking tweet)

i mean, anyone who thinks china is losing this tarrif war is already voting for trump, so whats it matter?

china isn't going to acquiesce until they get exactly what they want, which is nobody to talk about hong kong. trump isnt going to say excrement about hong kong so theyve already won.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3668 on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:18 AM »
i mean, anyone who thinks china is losing this tarrif war is already voting for trump, so whats it matter?

china isn't going to acquiesce until they get exactly what they want, which is nobody to talk about hong kong. trump isnt going to say excrement about hong kong so theyve already won.

I know Trump already basically offered to throw Hong Kong under the bus (which isn't doing him any favors)

But now that this whole censorship debate is arising, and how Trump loves to get involved with anything that's a hot topic in the media. It should be interesting to see if and how it changes his stance

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3669 on: October 08, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »
Trump likes money. Trump is like the NBA. He doesn't want to freak with the money.

Trump is using the presidency to enrich himself. He's not going to get in the way of that.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3670 on: October 08, 2019, 01:45:43 PM »
Trump likes money. Trump is like the NBA. He doesn't want to freak with the money.

Trump is using the presidency to enrich himself. He's not going to get in the way of that.

Based on what.

I find it unbelievable that previous Presidents could have their net worth rocket in the fashion it does post-Presidency and they aren't accused of same.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3671 on: October 08, 2019, 01:47:51 PM »

I find it unbelievable that previous Presidents could have their net worth rocket in the fashion it does post-Presidency and they aren't accused of same.

Ok, launch them all into the sun.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3674 on: October 08, 2019, 02:25:10 PM »
I'm pretty sure Obama benefitted financially more than any other president in US history, especially considering his pre and post presidency net worth.

Yet the dude whose a multi billionaire is doing it for money 🤷‍♂️

Trump probably VALUES money more than any president in the modern era. But I think thats far from his biggest problem.

Tags: