Author Topic: GTAV  (Read 5527 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: GTAV
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
Went back and confirmed.  360 launch makes this one look glorious.  I'm happy with the PS4 one.  Three games my kids want and Battlefield for me.

I guess, the xbox one launch titles being native 720P is pretty damn bizarre. Xbox 360 launch titles were fricken 720p

Guess my big issue is I think COD and Battlefield (+ to a lesser extent Halo) are the worst things to ever happen to gaming.

Same fricken games recycled how many times already ?  And fanbois suck them off like its the greatest thing ever invented everytime

Then again if the Wii and Wii U is "innovation", I guess innovation isnt much better

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »
The campaign was ridiculously short, but the multiplayer is elite.  A little glitchy right now though.

They don't make those games for the campaign modes lol

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 05:57:53 PM »

I guess, the xbox one launch titles being native 720P is pretty damn bizarre. Xbox 360 launch titles were fricken 720p

Guess my big issue is I think COD and Battlefield (+ to a lesser extent Halo) are the worst things to ever happen to gaming.

Same fricken games recycled how many times already ?  And fanbois suck them off like its the greatest thing ever invented everytime

Then again if the Wii and Wii U is "innovation", I guess innovation isnt much better

Yeah, I'm a PS4 person.  I've actually never owned a Battlefield game, and I've only bought one each of CoD and Halo.  Battlefield 4 just looked cool.

The kids are most excited for Lego Marvel and Knack.  I'm most excited for Watch Dogs and The Order, but those aren't launch titles.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 06:02:44 PM »
Yeah, I'm a PS4 person.  I've actually never owned a Battlefield game, and I've only bought one each of CoD and Halo.  Battlefield 4 just looked cool.

The kids are most excited for Lego Marvel and Knack.  I'm most excited for Watch Dogs and The Order, but those aren't launch titles.

I think titanfall (xbox) and the division are the two closest coming games that im excited for.

Other than that theres nothing in the near future that im super excited about. Some cool excrement coming out down the road (destiny, kingdom hearts, ff15 maybe?) but I wouldnt be surprised if those didnt come out till 2015

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:12 PM »
I'm like level 80 something on GTA V Online and have made probably about 3+million dollars lol. if you play on PSN PM me and ill play. always funny excrement

anyways, I pre ordered a PS4 on Amazon on Jun 11th lol. right after E3 , in fact I  remember IJR making me aware via AIM chat  . I  essentially live week to week but my Birthday is Thursday so im going to chalk up the outrageous expense as Birthday/Christmas present  to myself.

The Launch line up is weak. But Ive seen enough of actual gameplay footage to be impressed with Madden on PS4. Morons comment responses on youtube  not keeping in mind youtube downscales everything and the authentic footage ive seen is impressive.

NBA2k14 looks mind blowing on nextgen also.

The Order is intriguing but I'm weary of any FPS  hybrid these days.Wasnt a big fan of Bioshock or Dishonored

Contrary to my previous statement, Destiny looks like a must buy for me.  FPS/MMORPG made by Bungie? yes please.

Either way the game im looking forward to most is FF15

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 10:13:11 PM »
I hope psn plus is as good of a perk as it was on ps3.

I really dont want it to become xbox live 2.0 (aka paying just to play online)

psn plus used to come with a ton of great deals/games/freebies FAR FAR better than live ever was

Although lives multiplayer was also exceptionally better

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 10:18:21 PM »
I hope psn plus is as good of a perk as it was on ps3.

I really dont want it to become xbox live 2.0 (aka paying just to play online)

psn plus used to come with a ton of great deals/games/freebies FAR FAR better than live ever was

Although lives multiplayer was also exceptionally better

PS Plus gives away excrement ALL the time with ridiculous discounts on other stuff. Im not a PS Plus member but i will be once I get my PS4

theyve also stated theyre investing a ton into their servers to justify making it mandatory by providing more stable online.

I think essentially the playing field is leveled. I just see XBOX One as a more versatile all in one media center. I see PS4 as being more geared towards hardcore gamers.

thats just my take. both will be fine, as the only thing that matters is the consumers preference of genres and exclusives. which as always favored Sony for my tastes

Tags: