Author Topic: Phartz  (Read 13569 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Phartz
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2015, 11:23:57 AM »
I just shat out the chinese food from last night. This should be one of Raiden's fatalities.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 08:26:51 AM »
We went to On the Border last night for dinner. Today I am a walking disaster movie.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 08:27:53 AM »
We went to On the Border last night for dinner. Today I am a walking disaster movie.

Oh dear god that place is horrible.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »
Oh dear god that place is horrible.

I love OTB. As far as chain restaurants, only Longhorn Steakhouse is better to me.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2015, 09:48:23 AM »
I love OTB. As far as chain restaurants, only Longhorn Steakhouse is better to me.

Your nuts dude, if you go to a really good authentic Mexican joint you would never eat there again. Not to pick a fight or put you down, it's like living in New York and going to eat at the Olive Garden.

I will agree with you though if you want a decent non aged steak at a good price, you can't beat the Longhorn. The price/selection/portion/quality is fantastic value.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2015, 11:09:41 AM »
Take it to the next level:

A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2015, 11:24:59 AM »
Your nuts dude, if you go to a really good authentic Mexican joint you would never eat there again. Not to pick a fight or put you down, it's like living in New York and going to eat at the Olive Garden.

I will agree with you though if you want a decent non aged steak at a good price, you can't beat the Longhorn. The price/selection/portion/quality is fantastic value.

As with any chain restaurant, you don't go there for the authenticity. You go there because you enjoy that place's fare. It's just like you don't order Dominoes when you want "pizza" you order it because you want "Dominoes."

I've had TexMex in Texas, Arizona, and Southern California. OTB isn't anywhere near those, but I don't go to OTB for authentic TexMex.

I also like Olive Garden, despite the fact that I'm Italian and that's sacrilegious. It's not "eating Italian" it's "eating Olive Garden."

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
As with any chain restaurant, you don't go there for the authenticity. You go there because you enjoy that place's fare. It's just like you don't order Dominoes when you want "pizza" you order it because you want "Dominoes."

I've had TexMex in Texas, Arizona, and Southern California. OTB isn't anywhere near those, but I don't go to OTB for authentic TexMex.

I also like Olive Garden, despite the fact that I'm Italian and that's sacrilegious. It's not "eating Italian" it's "eating Olive Garden."

You're confounding that's for sure, you're a New York version of MBGreen.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 11:38:37 AM »

Once Alio crosses over from Microsoft to the Oracle darkside...then he can use that title.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »

Heh, I guess. But I don't have a problem separating chain food from high-quality food. I eat at Del Frisco's at least once a year and that's about as good as food gets. I eat at OTB, Longhorn, TGIFriday's, and Olive Garden a few times a year each and I enjoy them. I know the difference between good food and a family restaurant atmosphere.

I love my kids with all of my heart, but I'm not taking them to Del Frisco's.

Once Alio crosses over from Microsoft to the Oracle darkside...then he can use that title.

Never going to happen.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 12:48:12 PM »
switched to a new whey protein a few days ago.

The resulting aromatic bouquet could peel wall paper.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015, 01:36:49 PM »
Paleo is making my woman hate me

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 04:43:21 PM »
I farted while taking a pee at work. The guy taking a excrement in the nearby stall gagged a little. Guess he doesn't like Arby's.

There's nothing I love more than the taste of cum.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 04:54:07 PM »

Paleo is making my woman hate me

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I did Paleo for a month once to win a biggest loser competition at work. It's tough but you feel amazing after a few weeks.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2016, 07:48:00 AM »
Was washing my hands last night in my bathroom while my pizza is taking a shower. I let an obnoxious fart rip.

"Did you say something?"

"giggle. No."

My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: