Other Stuff > The Pats-Hater Parking Lot

Good Movies

(1/1018) > >>

Heismanberg:
Finally getting some time to catch up on some stuff...

First hour of Man of Steel was really good.  I'll have to watch the rest on Sunday night. 

Not a fan of Superman either, but the darkness really is a nice touch.  I feel like I'll be let down a bit with the rest of the movie, because that's what Snyder does...but it's pretty good so far.

Fenwyr:
I haven't seen American History X in forever.  So long that I forgot many of the plot points.  Watched it from the beginning on HBO last night.  I forgot how amazing Ed Norton used to be.  Great movie.

SixFeetDeep:
I watched Prisoners last night. Not bad.

Fenwyr:

--- Quote from: SixFeetDeep on October 18, 2013, 08:45:33 AM ---I watched Prisoners last night. Not bad.

--- End quote ---

Just 'not bad'?  As in, worth waiting for dvd 'not bad'?  This one looked like a winner from the previews and reviews.

SixFeetDeep:

--- Quote from: Fenwyr on October 18, 2013, 02:54:02 PM ---Just 'not bad'?  As in, worth waiting for dvd 'not bad'?  This one looked like a winner from the previews and reviews.

--- End quote ---

I really liked it, would recommend for others to watch.  It was pretty fucked up and had a plot that kept you curious the entire movie.  I think the common viewer might not like the genre or subject matter and say the movie was too long.  I had no problem with either.

I thought there were two really solid acting performances out of Huge Jackedman and Jake Gyllenhaal. I hate Jake Gyllenhaal.  Paul Dano's character was spot on.  freak Terrence Howard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version