Author Topic: lolPats  (Read 207425 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolPats
« Reply #1845 on: March 21, 2023, 10:39:34 AM »
#KeepRex

Just for this I hope his wife gets foot fungus.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1846 on: March 21, 2023, 12:29:13 PM »
#KeepRex

I forgot that they got Jones AND Hightower in that draft.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1847 on: March 21, 2023, 12:58:46 PM »
I forgot that they got Jones AND Hightower in that draft.
I forgot that Brandon Weeden was part of the 2012 draft class.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1848 on: March 21, 2023, 01:05:23 PM »
Coples should've been solid but Rex tried to outsmart everyone by moving him to OLB.  He's also one of those guys that stopped caring as soon as he got paid.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1849 on: March 30, 2023, 11:28:36 AM »

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1850 on: March 30, 2023, 06:32:55 PM »
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
·
1m
Longtime #Patriots safety Devin McCourty announces he's retiring from the NFL.

this probably should have happened earlier but zach wilson has provided this guy with a career for the past two seasons

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1851 on: March 30, 2023, 07:57:54 PM »
this probably should have happened earlier but zach wilson has provided this guy with a career for the past two seasons

Darnold helped him too
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1852 on: March 31, 2023, 08:45:10 AM »
Pain

Hey a sighting of former Yankee prospect Brandon Weeden!

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1853 on: March 31, 2023, 07:18:48 PM »
Darnold helped him too

not saying they're bad people but fvck both these guys

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1854 on: April 04, 2023, 11:24:58 AM »
Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports the Patriots have shopped Mac Jones to several teams.
A full list of potential suitors for Jones isn't yet know. Florio said the Patriots have talked with the Raiders, Texans, Buccaneers, and Commanders about Jones this offseason, and that a trade could still happen. "The Raiders are the ones to keep watching," Florio said. "Jimmy Garoppolo‘s contract lands in the low-end of middle class for starters, and Jones has two years left under a slotted rookie deal, before his fifth-year option would apply." Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was reportedly "agitated" with Jones for his on-field tantrums during the 2022 season and for seeking outside help in improving the struggling Pats offense. "That really pissed Bill off," NBC Sports' Tom Curran said. It's possible the Patriots would take a quarterback in the 2023 draft if they deal Jones, as Bailey Zappe doesn't profile as anyone's idea of a long-term starter.

NBC Sports' Tom Curran believes Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was "agitated" with Mac Jones for seeking outside help in 2022.
Belichick was reportedly unhappy with Jones' constant on-field screaming and gesticulating, and was particularly put off by Jones going outside the team for "counsel" on how to improve New England's lifeless offense. "That really pissed Bill off," Curran said. "Disloyalty, I think, in Bill's mind, is almost worse than bad play." Seeking advice from outside Patriots headquarters was widely seen as showing up Matt Patricia and Joe Judge, a bumbling duo with no previous offensive experience before inexplicably taking charge of the team's offense last offseason. Last week, Belichick refused to commit to Jones as New England's 2023 starter, opening the door for a training camp battle between Jones and Bailey Zappe, who has limited success in two 2022 starts. While Jones is clearly the superior option, he's going to have to get back into Belichick's good graces in the coming months.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1855 on: April 04, 2023, 11:33:31 AM »
Much like Zach, Jones has shown to be a backup level QB at best right now. Why trade anything of value for him? He has zero high upside athletic potential and it’s not like you are paying him backup money.

Only guy that might bite is Josh McDaniels because I’m sure he was the reason the Pats drafted Jones to begin with.
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1856 on: April 04, 2023, 12:39:08 PM »
Much like Zach, Jones has shown to be a backup level QB at best right now. Why trade anything of value for him? He has zero high upside athletic potential and it’s not like you are paying him backup money.

Only guy that might bite is Josh McDaniels because I’m sure he was the reason the Pats drafted Jones to begin with.

McDaniels just signed Hoyer, so it seems a bit less likely now.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1857 on: April 04, 2023, 04:59:31 PM »
Raiders are drafting a quarterback. There's no way they're relying on Hoyer to back up Jimmy G.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1858 on: April 06, 2023, 09:35:27 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1859 on: April 10, 2023, 01:30:54 PM »
Dov Kleiman
@NFL_DovKleiman
·
1h
Report: Mac Jones has lost support within The #Patriots building, per @AlbertBreer

I can't stand McCorkle...but in his defense, Belichick fucked him over last year by giving him Patricia (OC) and Judge (QB coach).
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"