Author Topic: lolPats  (Read 210056 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: lolPats
« Reply #1875 on: July 04, 2023, 01:36:25 PM »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 01:42:05 PM by dcm1602 »

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #1876 on: July 18, 2023, 01:19:06 PM »
NBC Sports’ Tom Curran reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is “on the hot seat” entering the 2023 season.
Curran added that Belichick has been on the hot seat to varying degrees since 2019, when Tom Brady was primed to leave the Patriots after the team bucked at Brady’s contract demands. Belichick has since made a series of disastrous hires, including putting Matt Patricia and Joe Judge in charge of the New England offense in 2022. That there was “no plan for replacement” for Josh McDaniels, Curran said, rubbed owner Robert Kraft the wrong way. Kraft “wants results, and he’s not getting them,” Curran added. Belichick, 71, will need a 2023 revival with Bill O’Brien heading the team’s offense. Another subpar campaign could mark the end of the historic Belichick era in New England.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1877 on: July 18, 2023, 03:17:51 PM »
I don't mind Belichick being there. Every year proves a little more that all those titles were completely the work of Brady. Belichick is the same clown he was in Cleveland. I'd rather he stick around a few more years than Kraft luck into another good situation.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1878 on: July 18, 2023, 03:32:15 PM »
I don't mind Belichick being there. Every year proves a little more that all those titles were completely the work of Brady. Belichick is the same clown he was in Cleveland. I'd rather he stick around a few more years than Kraft luck into another good situation.

Does it tarnish his legacy ever so slightly sure.

But it's pretty apparent that BB has been superb at getting the most out of no name players (you can partly blame the Pats being excrement in the draft) and excellent at defense special teams, and winning the turnover battle. The Pats could be competitive if they win the lottery by somehow landing a QB thst can carry the offense completely on his own.

We all hate BB but the dudes always been among the best ever at all other aspects of the game. I'd rather see them go through the same coaching dumpster carousel that all bad teams go through rather than have BB stick around another 10 years

Plus the rumors are that Kraft has been overpaying Jarod Mayo grooming him to be the heir apparent. I'm pretty sure every AFC east fan would rather have Mayo leading the Pats than BB
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 03:34:32 PM by dcm1602 »

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1879 on: July 18, 2023, 09:40:55 PM »
Does it tarnish his legacy ever so slightly sure.

But it's pretty apparent that BB has been superb at getting the most out of no name players (you can partly blame the Pats being excrement in the draft) and excellent at defense special teams, and winning the turnover battle. The Pats could be competitive if they win the lottery by somehow landing a QB thst can carry the offense completely on his own.

We all hate BB but the dudes always been among the best ever at all other aspects of the game. I'd rather see them go through the same coaching dumpster carousel that all bad teams go through rather than have BB stick around another 10 years

Plus the rumors are that Kraft has been overpaying Jarod Mayo grooming him to be the heir apparent. I'm pretty sure every AFC east fan would rather have Mayo leading the Pats than BB

there's no doubt bill is a good coach. but time continues to show that his claim to legendary/goat coach status is and was entirely due to having tom as his QB.

beyond that, he is a guy who has outright cheated multiple times, got caught, continued to cheat, and is a horrible person. you have to be a special type of queynte to plan on sabotaging your introductory press conference as head coach for a team by turning it into a surprise resignation. this is something that was planned and premeditated for him. who the fvck does that.

it's never talked about and he's never answered for it. they tried to get him to talk about it on the 30/30 with bill parcells, and as the interviewer was trying to get him to talk about it, a side light went out and he used that as an excuse to say that he shouldn't talk about it. he's a shitty excuse for a human being.

i'm fvcking reveling in his failures post-brady

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1880 on: July 18, 2023, 11:31:10 PM »
Nobody's arguing BB is a good person or that his offense hasn't been putrid without Brady. And this isn't an argument about his legacy

My point is nobody should prefer BB in our division over Mayo/Gase/ or whatever fat slob wants to be BBs successor. Because ti's pretty apparent of what he's good and not good at at this point. And somewhat simplified but the dudes very good at everything other than scoring points with his offense.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1881 on: July 19, 2023, 11:31:17 AM »
Nobody's arguing BB is a good person or that his offense hasn't been putrid without Brady. And this isn't an argument about his legacy

My point is nobody should prefer BB in our division over Mayo/Gase/ or whatever fat slob wants to be BBs successor. Because ti's pretty apparent of what he's good and not good at at this point. And somewhat simplified but the dudes very good at everything other than scoring points with his offense.

Your argument boils down to that he's always been a great defensive coordinator, which he is. Yes, he could be wildly successful again if he got another QB who could run an offense on his own--so another Tom. But the same could likely have been the result for Rex or Bowles here.

A legendary QB makes the job a lot easier.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #1882 on: July 19, 2023, 12:19:56 PM »
Why this greasy weasel of a bird dog at the very least doesn’t walk without a severe limp is beyond me

https://nypost.com/2006/07/23/hubby-lets-rip-in-coach-divorce/

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1883 on: July 24, 2023, 05:48:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1683587391590735874?t=8AfrbTtM5zZqKRyTeoXhug&s=19

The #Patriots are signing former Navy LB Diego Fagot, per source

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1885 on: July 27, 2023, 07:15:45 AM »
So he’s a queynte as well? Perfect Patriots player
Need a new one for a new board...

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #1886 on: August 12, 2023, 05:40:16 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1887 on: August 14, 2023, 05:19:23 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1888 on: August 14, 2023, 05:46:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1691187974933774336

If Zeke is about to get $6 million… I can’t even imagine what we offered cook, because that’s more than I would have considered giving Cook who has a lot more left in the tank than Elliot does
Need a new one for a new board...

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1889 on: September 13, 2023, 08:57:36 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about