Author Topic: lolPats  (Read 209983 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: lolPats
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 10:01:08 AM »
Saw the end of that game and it ended strangely. Floating bombs that were off target down the field. Slow to get the team moving they just went ahead and used up all of the clock. It kind of reminded me of McNabb in the Super Bowl. Just strange to see Brady run the two minute offense like that.

Just saw that last night watching the Jet broadcast, CBS cut to the last drive after our game. Could have been the Florida heat or just the inability to move it any faster. They were struggling just to get first downs and keep the ball.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 10:06:13 AM »
Brady had the lowest comp % of QBs in week 1, barring a LOLEli night.

Brady: 51.7%

Eli: 54.5%

Just made it.

klaximilian

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »
Just saw that last night watching the Jet broadcast, CBS cut to the last drive after our game. Could have been the Florida heat or just the inability to move it any faster. They were struggling just to get first downs and keep the ball.

He sucks now. He should retire.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:14 AM »
He sucks now. He should retire.

Not yet. I want to see one full season of him sucking as he begins the Patriots' spiral into insignificance, I don't want him going out at the top. I want to be able to remember him finishing with a 56% completion rate and as many TDs as INTs. I want him to go out leaving a bad taste in the mouth of the bandwagoners. I want to hear him booed at Foxboro.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:52:19 AM »
Not yet. I want to see one full season of him sucking as he begins the Patriots' spiral into insignificance, I don't want him going out at the top. I want to be able to remember him finishing with a 56% completion rate and as many TDs as INTs. I want him to go out leaving a bad taste in the mouth of the bandwagoners. I want to hear him booed at Foxboro.

It was very sweet to watch Marino struggle at the end. We beat him the last four or five times, I remember some nice pick-6s and strip sacks in some key games.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »
I want to hear him booed at Foxboro.

The ingrates do that to him at least once a year anyway. At least since 2009.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 11:39:42 AM »

I'm generally not into schadenfreude, but this is exactly what I want to see.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »

It was very sweet to watch Marino struggle at the end. We beat him the last four or five times, I remember some nice pick-6s and strip sacks in some key games.

I remember that 65-7 loss in his last game ever. That was awesome.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 11:58:39 AM »
It would be nice if we could deliver Brady's last loss in the form of a playoff heartbreaker. I thought we were going to get that with Manning but then he had to go heal and play for the Broncos.

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 01:34:48 PM »

This is kinda my thoughts also but I have a feeling he is going to get hammered into oblivion and won't see out the season- I hope so.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 01:50:54 PM »
I remember that 65-7 loss in his last game ever. That was awesome.

That was the worst possible way to go out, too.  Getting pulled from a game as neither starting QB really played in the 2nd half.  It was over at halftime.  So crazy.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 02:06:21 PM »
That was probably one of the better football days I have had down here. I got drunk off the tears. Between the lopsided loss and the fact that Marino was forced into retirement, I don't think there was a more satisfying outcome rooting against a team ever.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 03:32:20 PM »

That sounds so beautiful. Hopefully this year's the year.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 11:22:42 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 11:35:53 AM »
I told you there were plays where Revis got beaten like a rented mule. That's one of them.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:39:36 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!