The Rest Of The Sports World > You Don't Know Football

lolPats

(1/401) > >>

Johnny English:
I am disappointed to discover that this thread does not already exist.

Patsfans.com is funny reading tonight:

--- Quote ---Revised needs to go back to his island. Having him chasing around the other teams #1, it doesn't help the other DBs....I'd rather see him shut down a side and let the others worry about the rest
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Welcome to average.
The run is over.
You can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.
You win the games in the trenches. Always have.
I don't how or why they've lost their direction over the years but they have.
You build a team from the inside out. What you saw today was a team that was a shell of itself.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---How the hell is it that Denver can afford the players they have and the Pats can't???
Friggin Emanuel Sanders is lighting it up tonight for Denver. And Brady gets to throw to Kembrell Thompkibs while the Kraft's pocket 13 mil in cap space. Are you shitting me???
--- End quote ---

Tommy:
Christ it's the first fuckn' game. Fans are morons everywhere.

Laxin:

--- Quote ---Tom Brady is no longer an elite QB. His accuracy has fallen drastically and he can NOT throw the ball down the field anymore. Honestly I would put in Garappolo for awhile, he doesn't have the football IQ or good decision making of Brady, but his passing is superior at this point.

The Patriots offensive line continues to be the worst (in my opinion) in the league, and it all starts with Nate Solder. The O line needs a complete revamp except for Connoly.

The defensive line, although usually not as bad as it was today, continues to put absolutely ZERO pressure on the QB.

Lastly.... CHANDLER JONES IS THE MOST OVERRATED SCRUB IN THE NFL! THIS DUDE IS THE DEFINITION OF HYPE.
--- End quote ---

This makes me happy

Miamipuck:
Their tears taste glorious.

Coach K:
Lol wow Garoppa The Rapper over Brady?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version