Author Topic: Buffalol  (Read 123927 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Buffalol
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2015, 07:59:40 PM »
I hate Wayne Hunter more than I like Rex Ryan. If he starts a single game for them that's loltown.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 12:34:37 PM »
Mike Rodak:

Rex Ryan says he expects the Bills to sign Wayne Hunter before training camp. Tried out the past two days.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 01:06:34 PM »
Really? They're actually going to offer a contract to a guy who too washed up for the NFL three years ago?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 02:51:54 PM »
Really? They're actually going to offer a contract to a guy who too washed up for the NFL three years ago?

This is the same franchise that signed Richie Incognito too.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 03:02:10 PM »
This is the same franchise that signed Richie Incognito too.
From what I recall Incognito was never that bad at football though

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »
From what I recall Incognito was never that bad at football though

He wasn't good enough to take a chance on.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 03:27:08 PM »
He wasn't good enough to take a chance on.

Why not? In the off-season? If he doesn't work out they can cut him.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »
Maybe they will sign Santonio Holmes next.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 03:35:17 PM »

It's not like he's coming off of an injury.  He's a piece of excrement person that brings a lot of negative press with him.

He's also been out of the game for a year.  I look forward to watching our DL ruin him. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 03:44:32 PM »
Maybe they will sign Santonio Holmes next.
Per kmart_li

#Bills announce they've signed TE Matthew Mulligan, a former #NYJ

Close, but no cigar.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2015, 03:46:20 PM »
Rex Ryan sucks

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2015, 03:46:30 PM »

It's not like he's coming off of an injury.  He's a piece of excrement person that brings a lot of negative press with him.

He's also been out of the game for a year.  I look forward to watching our DL ruin him. 

Sounds like a great guy, what are you talking about?

Livingston lawyer Ted Wells released a 144-page report summarizing his investigation into workplace conduct within the Miami Dolphins organization. That report landed hard on the team and on offensive lineman Richie Incognito, who grew up in Englewood.

Deadspin provided a helpful Cliffs Notes version of the report. Here, in no particular order, is a summary of the report's 10 worst findings about Incognito, whose bullying of former teammate Jonathan Martin prompted the NFL to hire Wells to do an independent investigation:

1. An attempted cover-up. The report says Incognito kept a "fine book" that tracked penalties handed down by the team's kangaroo court. After Martin went public with bullying and harassment allegations against Incognito, the report says Incognito texted two teammates to ask them to destroy the book.

2. Jokes about shooting black people. The "jokes" were discovered in text messages between Incognito and an unnamed fellow offensive lineman. That lineman, in turn, joked about shooting then-Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland. The report concluded the following: “We accept that these messages are nothing more than thoughtless banter, with no underlying malicious intent. But such jokes are nonetheless reprehensible and arguably reflect deep-seated racial hostility.”

3. Racial taunts at Martin. From pages 117-18 of the report: "Martin related that one day when he showed up to practice one day without showering, Incognito began calling him a 'smelly,' 'dirty' or 'stinky Pakistani.' Martin said that Incognito’s teasing about body odor continued, even when he was wearing heavy deodorant, and that it bothered him significantly, particularly because it had a racial element."

4. Graphic sexual comments about Martin's sister. That's according to Martin, who said the comments were made verbally. Martin also accused two other Dolphins offensive linemen—John Jerry and Mike Pouncey—of having made similar remarks.

5. Racial taunts at an Asian assistant trainer. Incognito, Jerry, and Pouncey subjected the assistant trainer, who was born in Japan, to words and phrases like "Jap," "Chinaman," "chink," "North Korean," and "dirty communist." On the anniversary of Pearl Harbor one year, the report says, the three lineman "donned traditional Japanese headbands that featured a rising sun emblem (which the Assistant Trainer had given them) and jokingly threatened to harm the Assistant Trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor attack."

6. Homophobic taunts of an unnamed player. In addition to verbal insults, the player was subjected to various forms of touching (such as on his backside) by Incognito, Jerry, and Pouncey, all of which was meant to taunt him for allegedly being a homosexual. The report says there's evidence offensive line coach Jim Turner was aware of the taunting and even participated in it.

7. Leaks to media after the fact to try clear his name: A cache of friendly text exchanges between Martin and Incognito was released prior to the publication of the Wells report. Martin now believes Incognito began texting him with the intention of leaking those messages to the media.

8. Fines for harassing a female volunteer at a charity golf tournament. In May 2012, the volunteer filed a report with police that accused Incognito of touching her inappropiately with his body, squirting water on her, and using a golf club to touch her genitals. He was not charged with a crime but did settle with the victim for an amount reported to be $30,000. Also, Incognito and some other players went joy-riding around the parking lot of the golf club with one of the club's guest's cars and allegedly damaged the guest's luggage. The Dolphins fined Incognito twice for a total of $55,000. The Wells report says Incognito "has admitted that both incidents were fueled by alcohol."

9. Harassment of offensive tackle Nate Garner. The team razzed Garner to such an extent Incognito joked in a text he thought Garner was "on the verge of killing us all." After Martin left the team, Garner texted him offering to talk, saying, "I have been dealing with this [bleep] for 6 years. I hope ur doin ok"

10. Alleged assault of Martin. Some friendly pushing and shoving between Incognito and Martin at the Dolphins' 2012 Christmas party escalated into Incognito removing his shirt, tackling Martin into a couch, and "punching him in the body and the face (though not hard enough to bruise or draw blood)," per the report. Incognito eventually had to be removed from Martin by several teammates. Incognito would later describe the incident as "horsing around."

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2015, 03:52:06 PM »
It's pro football, the object is to get players and try to win games. I realize you all hate Rex, but getting yourself over that fact, it's June. Guys who don't contribute won't make it through camp, you only get so many draft picks, so every team brings in as many players as they think can possibly help and keep the best ones. Once you look past an irrational obsession with criticizing everything Rex Ryan does, it's pretty simple.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »
It's pro football, the object is to get players and try to win games. I realize you all hate Rex, but getting yourself over that fact, it's June. Guys who don't contribute won't make it through camp, you only get so many draft picks, so every team brings in as many players as they think can possibly help and keep the best ones. Once you look past an irrational obsession with criticizing everything Rex Ryan does, it's pretty simple.

Richie Incognito being a piece of excrement has very little to do with Rex Ryan.  I would dislike that move no matter who made it.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2015, 03:56:02 PM »
Richie Incognito being a piece of excrement has very little to do with Rex Ryan.  I would dislike that move no matter who made it.

I'm not a fan either, but again, it's June. You bring players in, if for whatever reason they don't help you they don't see September.