The Rest Of The Sports World > The Fenwyr Memorial Fantasy Forum

Auction Draft Strategy

(1/2) > >>

casman02:
So apparently this is the style draft my work uses. I know the basics, but have never actually done one. Any of you guys have any general strategies for this style? I imagine creating a few teams based on the espn projected value of each player but anything else would help.

Badger:
Blow all your money on the first guy.

Heismanberg:

--- Quote from: casman02 on August 23, 2014, 01:16:21 PM ---So apparently this is the style draft my work uses. I know the basics, but have never actually done one. Any of you guys have any general strategies for this style? I imagine creating a few teams based on the espn projected value of each player but anything else would help.

--- End quote ---

What are the score settings? 

casman02:

--- Quote from: Heismanberg on August 23, 2014, 01:32:25 PM ---What are the score settings? 

--- End quote ---

Looks to be standard with minor bonuses. (1 pt for 100 yard rusher, etc.) non ppr

Libero_2:

--- Quote from: casman02 on August 23, 2014, 02:06:28 PM ---Looks to be standard with minor bonuses. (1 pt for 100 yard rusher, etc.) non ppr

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: casman02 on August 23, 2014, 01:16:21 PM ---So apparently this is the style draft my work uses. I know the basics, but have never actually done one. Any of you guys have any general strategies for this style? I imagine creating a few teams based on the espn projected value of each player but anything else would help.

--- End quote ---

I would go to espn and do a few mocks to get some practice with it. I've never done an auction for a league, but i did a few mocks just to try it out, not my thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version