Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 353982 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #3975 on: November 20, 2021, 08:11:21 AM »
Your country sucks, dude.
Every country sucks in their own unique way.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3976 on: November 20, 2021, 10:41:53 AM »
Glad to see this verdict has devolved into "America sucks"  because a `17 year old who was DEMONSTRATIVELY at a riot to help render aid to persons and property within the community he worked in and his father lived in brought a gun and used his gun as a last resort after literally trying to run away from a crazed pedo while screaming FRIENDLY as said pedo was going for his gun, and had to raise up again when he was about to be brained by a skateboard and had a felon literally point their gun (which was illegal for said felon to carry) before squeezing his trigger again. That's what happened. It's that clear cut at this point for anyone who watched the trial.

Because clearly, if Rittenhouse didn't have his gun, he'd have just been left alone right? We didn't have an entire summer at that point of people getting freaking brained with bikelocks and cement milkshakes for the high crime of trying to confront the mob as said angry and regressive mob set fire to communities around the country to the point that there was a demonstrated body count in terms of fatalities by the time this happened. Tragedies like David Dorn just don't exist I guess. It's just so amazing that only Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there that night. Not the angry leftists setting fire to a community, and certainly not the three people who put themselves in the position to where two met their end and one had their bicep disintegrated. They're totally blameless to the point I've seen people holding signs calling Joseph Rosenbaum a hero. It's not pertinent to the broader conversation of Kyle Rittenhouse and whether he was legally or morally culpable for what took place that night considering he had no idea as to Rosenbaum's record in life when he had to defend himself, but if there is a hell, Joseph Rosenbaum is burning in it. Hero. GTFOH.

I swear, the media and the absolute mongoloids that regurgitate this stupid excrement like AcRoSs StAtE LiNeS when most of the people parroting that idiocy otherwise detest borders would be the craziest cognitive dissonance I've seen in quite some time if it wasn't entirely consistent and typical with their entire modus operandi.  As a reminder, this all started because of media lies and narratives and really stupid people running with said lies and narrative after someone with a history of abusing women was confronted by the cops on a domestic violence call and when the cops ascertained he had a warrant, fought them repeatedly and despite being given several opportunities to stand down went for a freaking knife. That's why Kenosha apparently had to burn.  Oh well. I guess the next house in which Jacob Blake decides to put his hands on a woman without her consent better have a ramp.

As for why people are happy about it, some of us aren't content to see our criminal justice system, imperfect as it already is bend to the whims of the freaking mob in what was a politically motivated prosecution that should have never ever been brought to trial. That's why. Nor do I consider people that are happy about this verdict anywhere near as dangerous as a sitting member of our House of Representatives spewing this absolute horseshit;

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1461776152255774722?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3977 on: November 20, 2021, 11:31:25 AM »
Every country sucks in their own unique way.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3978 on: November 20, 2021, 11:51:43 AM »
Oh Canada, thy homo gay-filled land..
What?
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3979 on: November 20, 2021, 11:52:45 AM »
Glad to see this verdict has devolved into "America sucks"  because a `17 year old who was DEMONSTRATIVELY at a riot to help render aid to persons and property within the community he worked in and his father lived in brought a gun and used his gun as a last resort after literally trying to run away from a crazed pedo while screaming FRIENDLY as said pedo was going for his gun, and had to raise up again when he was about to be brained by a skateboard and had a felon literally point their gun (which was illegal for said felon to carry) before squeezing his trigger again. That's what happened. It's that clear cut at this point for anyone who watched the trial.

Because clearly, if Rittenhouse didn't have his gun, he'd have just been left alone right? We didn't have an entire summer at that point of people getting freaking brained with bikelocks and cement milkshakes for the high crime of trying to confront the mob as said angry and regressive mob set fire to communities around the country to the point that there was a demonstrated body count in terms of fatalities by the time this happened. Tragedies like David Dorn just don't exist I guess. It's just so amazing that only Rittenhouse shouldn't have been there that night. Not the angry leftists setting fire to a community, and certainly not the three people who put themselves in the position to where two met their end and one had their bicep disintegrated. They're totally blameless to the point I've seen people holding signs calling Joseph Rosenbaum a hero. It's not pertinent to the broader conversation of Kyle Rittenhouse and whether he was legally or morally culpable for what took place that night considering he had no idea as to Rosenbaum's record in life when he had to defend himself, but if there is a hell, Joseph Rosenbaum is burning in it. Hero. GTFOH.

I swear, the media and the absolute mongoloids that regurgitate this stupid excrement like AcRoSs StAtE LiNeS when most of the people parroting that idiocy otherwise detest borders would be the craziest cognitive dissonance I've seen in quite some time if it wasn't entirely consistent and typical with their entire modus operandi.  As a reminder, this all started because of media lies and narratives and really stupid people running with said lies and narrative after someone with a history of abusing women was confronted by the cops on a domestic violence call and when the cops ascertained he had a warrant, fought them repeatedly and despite being given several opportunities to stand down went for a freaking knife. That's why Kenosha apparently had to burn.  Oh well. I guess the next house in which Jacob Blake decides to put his hands on a woman without her consent better have a ramp.

As for why people are happy about it, some of us aren't content to see our criminal justice system, imperfect as it already is bend to the whims of the freaking mob in what was a politically motivated prosecution that should have never ever been brought to trial. That's why. Nor do I consider people that are happy about this verdict anywhere near as dangerous as a sitting member of our House of Representatives spewing this absolute horseshit;

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1461776152255774722?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
TL:DR:  hurrr durr
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3980 on: November 20, 2021, 12:10:57 PM »
TL:DR:  hurrr durr
  I read it MB.  He said Canada sucks    : )

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 01:54:40 PM by delavan »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3981 on: November 20, 2021, 03:20:31 PM »
  I read it MB.  He said Canada sucks    : )

so...hurr durr was correct then.  Thanks for confirming ;)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3982 on: November 20, 2021, 04:56:25 PM »
so...hurr durr was correct then.  Thanks for confirming ;)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3983 on: November 24, 2021, 03:18:58 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3984 on: November 24, 2021, 03:20:45 PM »
The prosecutor who covered it up is also being indicted.

LFG
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3985 on: December 21, 2021, 11:39:50 AM »
Wonder if it's too late for him to get a speaking slot at the RNC?

https://twitter.com/az_rww/status/1473084860004593666?s=21

RNC gonna be lit
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3986 on: December 30, 2021, 11:23:19 AM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3987 on: December 30, 2021, 03:51:04 PM »
Passive voice strikes again

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1476471103199625217?t=hrWVhqXh4o6ZOuDQb6CKHw&s=19

I don't know the answer to these things nor do I absolve the police completely.

But this dude was proned while going crazy and had literally attacked a police officer punching them in the head. Fwiw he was handcuffed at 5:08 and they started doing CPR at 512

Some reform needs to happen and the police have to figure out a better way to handle hostile agitated people, especially those under the influence or suffering from severe mental illness.

But until they do I don't know what the expectation should be when someone literally attacks them
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:53:35 PM by dcm1602 »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3989 on: January 03, 2022, 02:54:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/dbrodyreports/status/1478021053423177728?s=21

I'm confused. What did he want the people who care about BLM to do instead of caring about BLM? I thought the people who got upset about BLM wanted the world to be more white?
A cross-dressing limey poofter