Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354020 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #3195 on: August 26, 2020, 04:19:00 PM »
Put him in general pop
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3196 on: August 26, 2020, 04:29:29 PM »
Wonder if it's too late for him to get a speaking slot at the RNC?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3197 on: August 26, 2020, 06:27:35 PM »
mj must be so proud of Kyle Rittenhouse

Damn straight.

Something something minor something how dare you dox him.

Lol, eat excrement stupid.

Wonder if it's too late for him to get a speaking slot at the RNC?

Still preferable to this monster. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3198 on: August 26, 2020, 06:29:46 PM »
Damn straight.

Wait, you're serious? 

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3199 on: August 26, 2020, 06:31:35 PM »
Wait, you're serious? 

WaIt YoU'Re SeRiOuS.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3200 on: August 26, 2020, 06:36:04 PM »
WaIt YoU'Re SeRiOuS.
Remember dude, Biden needs your vote. Do the needful.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

klaximilian

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #3201 on: August 26, 2020, 06:37:42 PM »
Remember dude, Biden needs your vote. Do the needful.

He needs a lot of votes.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3202 on: August 26, 2020, 06:38:30 PM »
Still preferable to this monster. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton

Well. Let's see if his incarceration leads to a similar redemption. You do believe in the justice system as a rehabilitative process, right?

I'll be honest, I do find it a little concerning that a legal aid lawyer might consider someone who served 27 years for a heinous crime committed as a very young person, became an ordained minister in prison, and has dedicated her life to helping people learn from her errors and advocating for the prison system to help rehabilitate more people the way she has been, to be a "monster" and worse than someone who just ran amok in the streets with a rifle killing people.

I suspect she would have a more charitable heart for Rittenhouse than you do for her, when she has done rather more to deserve it.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3203 on: August 26, 2020, 06:41:41 PM »
One has to wonder if he treats his minority clients different than his white ones, taking his post history into account.

How do you feel about the dr. Who lost her medical license for saying she would give Jews the wrong meds? Do you feel like she treated her patients the same, despite what she said?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #3204 on: August 26, 2020, 06:43:36 PM »
dr. Who lost her medical license for saying she would give Jews the wrong meds

Always said they should never have made him a her.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3205 on: August 26, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »
He needs a lot of votes.
Get’er dun, ‘Merica
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3206 on: August 26, 2020, 06:45:33 PM »
Well. Let's see if his incarceration leads to a similar redemption. You do believe in the justice system as a rehabilitative process, right?

I'll be honest, I do find it a little concerning that a legal aid lawyer might consider someone who served 27 years for a heinous crime committed as a very young person, became an ordained minister in prison, and has dedicated her life to helping people learn from her errors and advocating for the prison system to help rehabilitate more people the way she has been, to be a "monster" and worse than someone who just ran amok in the streets with a rifle killing people.

I suspect she would have a more charitable heart for Rittenhouse than you do for her, when she has done rather more to deserve it.

I find your categorization of what happened to be so typical of the delusion that so many on this board operate from. But fwiw he won't be incarcerated for long given that this was clear self-defense.

And while I do believe in the rehabilitative and restorative process of incarceration, I'm sure you'd be gushing the same way about someone speaking at the RNC who took tweezers to someones testicles and forced them to drink bleach before murdering them. You have no idea what's in my heart, but the point is-don't throw stones.

One has to wonder if he treats his minority clients different than his white ones, taking his post history into account.

How do you feel about the dr. Who lost her medical license for saying she would give Jews the wrong meds? Do you feel like she treated her patients the same, despite what she said?

Point out one thing I've ever said that was racist, nevermind to anywhere near the equivalent of your insulting example. freak you too.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:47:55 PM by mj2sexay »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3207 on: August 26, 2020, 06:48:43 PM »
Scum of the earth

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3208 on: August 26, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »
Scum of the earth

Yeah, given your moral compass goes  suspected pedo over kid in a maga hat that did nothing wrong, you really, really are.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3209 on: August 26, 2020, 06:50:35 PM »
I find your categorization of what happened to be so typical of the delusion that so many on this board operate from. But fwiw he won't be incarcerated for long given that this was clear self-defense.

And while I do believe in the rehabilitative and restorative process of incarceration, I'm sure you'd be gushing the same way about someone speaking at the RNC who took tweezers to someones testicles and forced them to drink bleach before murdering them. You have no idea what's in my heart, but the point is-don't throw stones.

Point out one thing I've ever said that was racist, nevermind to anywhere near the equivalent of your insulting example. freak you too.
Clear self defense? He fired with a long rifle from a distance after having time to kneel down and set-up.

He's beyond fucked.