Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354013 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #1890 on: May 28, 2020, 09:10:43 PM »
Maybe we can address the real issues at hand instead of kicking the can down the road and posting about how woke you are. Until the blacks unite to create a shift in their culture this will all continue until the end of time.

Translation: It’s their fault that we kill them!
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1892 on: May 28, 2020, 09:19:03 PM »
Translation: It’s their fault that we kill them!

Do you differentiate this situation from Ferguson? Because anyone who objectively knows the facts of what occurred based on the sworn testimony of that trial would tell you its pretty apparent Mike Brown was very culpable in his own death. That didn't stop Ferguson from going in flames.

Anyway, that's not at all what Pope was saying, but this is a subject that always invites strawmen.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1893 on: May 28, 2020, 09:32:00 PM »
Do you differentiate this situation from Ferguson? Because anyone who objectively knows the facts of what occurred based on the sworn testimony of that trial would tell you its pretty apparent Mike Brown was very culpable in his own death. That didn't stop Ferguson from going in flames.

Anyway, that's not at all what Pope was saying, but this is a subject that always invites strawmen.

OK, here goes:

1. There was no trial, Missiouri State courts convened a grand jury and decided not to indict and the federal investigation decided not to press charges. This isn’t a semantic difference so don’t even try. The cops getting the benefit of the doubt on killings is part of the core problem here that led to the riots in both Ferguson and Minnesota.

2. Looking at the riots in a vacuum is a deflection tactic that I have no freaking patience for.

3. I have even less patience for Pope and his racist schtick he’s been peddling on this board for years which is now blatantly just racism. I really don’t give a excrement about what he says.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:34:21 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
#BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #1894 on: May 28, 2020, 09:36:51 PM »
OK, here goes:

1. There was no trial, Missiouri State courts convened a grand jury and decided not to indict and the federal investigation decided not to press charges. This isn’t a semantic difference so don’t even try. The cops getting the benefit of the doubt on killings is part of the core problem here that led to the riots in both Ferguson and Minnesota.

2. Looking at the riots in a vacuum is a deflection tactic that I have no freaking patience for.

3. I have even less patience for Pope and his racist schtick he’s been peddling on this board for years which is now blatantly just racism. I really don’t give a excrement about what he says.
Yes I’m a huge racist

My whole life I’ve been a racist and I intend to continue to do racist things

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
#BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #1895 on: May 28, 2020, 09:45:57 PM »
This will be my last post here for a while. Good luck managing the website, maybe you can figure out how to do a simple website backup and upgrade of Tapatalk at some point. Half this piece of excrement site is broken anyway. Start a group text or a discord it’ll be easier

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1896 on: May 28, 2020, 09:51:20 PM »
This will be my last post here for a while. Good luck managing the website, maybe you can figure out how to do a simple website backup and upgrade of Tapatalk at some point. Half this piece of excrement site is broken anyway. Start a group text or a discord it’ll be easier

#triggered
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1897 on: May 28, 2020, 10:09:55 PM »
K.

Meanwhile This happened in Denver:

https://twitter.com/bellers03/status/1266174838374313992?s=20

Here’s the description of what happened right before filming began by the person who caught it:
He jumped on the car when she accelerated towards him. He jumped off a second later and walked away. She took a hard right to purposely hit him

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1898 on: May 28, 2020, 10:14:11 PM »
Maybe you’ll learn to grill food properly on your hiatus.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1899 on: May 28, 2020, 10:17:03 PM »
cool another poster gone .....great job another year or two and we wont have any to worry about.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1900 on: May 28, 2020, 10:28:19 PM »
cool another poster gone .....great job another year or two and we wont have any to worry about.

He said he’d be back.

The guy probably just has to chauffeur his grandma around town so they can restore the economy.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1901 on: May 28, 2020, 10:30:54 PM »

leaving the board is racist against white people

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1902 on: May 28, 2020, 10:45:21 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1904 on: May 28, 2020, 10:53:01 PM »
how many "this will be my last post on this board for a while" posts have we gone through on this board over the last few years now? ~10 or more?