Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 353902 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »

that would be my response when you ask me if Brown reached for the cops gun.

there will be no proof of that other than the cop saying that. so i take that with a grain of salt.

I'm pretty sure the alleged criminals fingerprints on the firearm would be proof.

As well as potentially a dash cam or audio or any of that excrement if present in the police vehicle (which I'd assume weren't otherwise they'd be in the media)

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2014, 12:44:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure the alleged criminals fingerprints on the firearm would be proof.

As well as potentially a dash cam or audio or any of that excrement if present in the police vehicle (which I'd assume weren't otherwise they'd be in the media)

and what if the story is true about the cop pulling the kid in the car and reaching for his gun, hence why brown would pull for it too?

it goes both ways, we just propose this kid doesnt have the right to fight for his life cause he doesnt have a badge?

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:26 PM »
and this isnt just a race issue, the racial undertones are forever tied to this country cause of its history, but this is centrally an abuse of power issue. not just this isolated incident.

what about this?

wake the freak up.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2014, 12:57:29 PM »
and what if the story is true about the cop pulling the kid in the car and reaching for his gun, hence why brown would pull for it too?

it goes both ways, we just propose this kid doesnt have the right to fight for his life cause he doesnt have a badge?
Then the cops a psycho and deserves to be in jail

Though I find it hard to imagine a cop randomly pulled a kid in his car just to shoot him

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2014, 01:06:35 PM »
Then the cops a psycho and deserves to be in jail

Though I find it hard to imagine a cop randomly pulled a kid in his car just to shoot him

ok so how many documented and undocumented cases of police abusing their authority both in non lethal and lethal ways have to occur before people realize there is something fundamentally wrong?

it didnt have to be random, there was probably a verbal altercation, the witness the cops have yet to talk to (Browns friend) was right there and said essentially the Cop told them to "get the freak out of the road" he also said they said something along the lines of they will be at their destination soon, the cop kept driving, then threw it in reverse and blocked their path, then the altercation started.

even if the kid is full of excrement lets say that the cop followed them and demanded they stop to be investigated for the prior robbery, it is possible they told him to go freak himself and he then tried to choke the kid from his car for essentially telling the cop to freak off.

even if that is the worst case scenario, nothing justfies the kid being outright executed in broad daylight.

me and you are going in circles though so im pretty sure we have nothing left to discuss, if your satisifed with the way law enforcement and the penal code is structured and handled , then it obviously works for you.

for a solid portion of the rest of civilians, they arent happy. you think the voice of discontent lies with a mob of black people mad that one kid got shot. thats the first problem.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:50 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHDzMl7984

i can go all day if you want

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 01:12:40 PM »
I never said law enforcement is good

I'm saying bad people getting shot while doing bad things doesn't trouble me (even if they didn't deserve to be shot)

I'm sure there's far better arguments that can be made against the police

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2014, 01:13:47 PM »

I'm saying bad people getting shot while doing bad things doesn't trouble me (even if they didn't deserve to be shot)

i could make them but your failing to grasp simple addition and subtraction so why attempt to start taking it to an elevated level when you fail to comprehend the basics?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2014, 01:15:55 PM »
i could make them but your failing to grasp simple addition and subtraction so why attempt to start taking it to an elevated level when you fail to comprehend the basics?
I'm saying I don't think criminals getting shot is an epidemic

If cops start beating the excrement out of innocent black kids because they're racist yeah that's a freaking problem

But shooting a excrement head in the act of a crime isn't something that I'm losing sleep over

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »

If cops start beating the excrement out of innocent black kids because they're racist yeah that's a freaking problem

But shooting a excrement head in the act of a crime isn't something that I'm losing sleep over

not black kids, just homeless women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhSFCeJjLI

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2014, 01:17:57 PM »
The vast majority of cops aren't going to shoot innocent people nor are they going to beat Kelly Thomas to smithereens. My Dad was a cop and most of his friends are cool as excrement. 1 will be at the tailgate. My Dad never even fired his revolver on the job.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2014, 01:18:17 PM »
not black kids, just homeless women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhSFCeJjLI
Pretty sure Michael brown wasn't a homeless woman

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2014, 01:18:36 PM »

now hes a shithead and youve already admitted you dont know what happened.

your officially a moron

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2014, 01:19:18 PM »

Clearly other people having a problem with cops murdering people is something that troubles you. This thread would be half as long otherwise.