Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354029 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #1875 on: May 28, 2020, 05:58:24 PM »
You're trying just so hard, aren't you.

Took me 10 seconds to respond to you.

---

You literally sifted through a BlackLivesMatter thread to defend Donald Trump.  It's like you have an alarm set. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1876 on: May 28, 2020, 06:01:05 PM »
Took me 10 seconds to respond to you.

---

You literally sifted through a BlackLivesMatter thread to defend Donald Trump.  It's like you have an alarm set.

I didn't sift through excrement, the comment was right there, nor is a statement of fact a "defense" of Trump. Defense from what anyway?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1877 on: May 28, 2020, 07:12:47 PM »

I can't believe after all the dickhead Police Officers I have come in contact over the last year or so I am going to do this but here goes:

98% of cops don't ever shoot their guns in the line of duty, in their entire careers  ever. So who are you showing it's not acceptable to kill an unarmed civilian? The guy that killed the  black guy with a knee? He was involved in several shootings, that should tell you all you need to know. Telling him anything would be a giant waste.

The real problem is the age old problem for all armed militia's, armies, and police forces, what do you do when you witness unacceptable behavior. The Asian officer should have pushed that dick off or the very least stopped it. That's the behavior you need to correct. Again that excrement is the worry of every army save for the Nazi's and the Gestapo.

The other problem is weeding out the guys like the knee guy, the guys that go looking for trouble. He has like 19 investigations against him, several for shooting his gun. If PO's in NYC hardly use their guns, why would a Minneapolis cop need to be involved in several officer involved shootings? If you fire your gun more than twice, there's probably better lines of work for you. You should be put on mandatory desk duty.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 07:18:07 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1878 on: May 28, 2020, 07:24:34 PM »
I didn't sift through excrement, the comment was right there, nor is a statement of fact a "defense" of Trump. Defense from what anyway?

THE PIC WAS A FAKE!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1879 on: May 28, 2020, 07:46:07 PM »
Yes, because the people that perform racist acts will view an angry mob of looters at a target more favorably than someone asking a question about the motive of looting a retail store.

Its just taking advantage of someone’s life at this point. They hated cops before, got riled up and hate them even more now, but decided to go and break excrement and rob stores with the homies. They should thank the dead guys family for their new 65” 4K TV.
Will I see you at the candlelight vigil in memory of Target later?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1880 on: May 28, 2020, 07:49:04 PM »

Such a freaking weird cultural moment we're living in.
The Yang shirt is such a nice little cherry on top of the incoherent ideology sundae

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1881 on: May 28, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »
Now we're getting somewhere

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1882 on: May 28, 2020, 07:56:11 PM »
THE PIC WAS A FAKE!

It must suck always having the subject of your hormonal tantrums always be proven fake. I don't know why you get so angry considering it doesn't matter, like the intellectual mule you are, you're still not going to budge off your narrative.

That red hat has done a freaking number on you.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1883 on: May 28, 2020, 07:59:27 PM »

I can't believe after all the dickhead Police Officers I have come in contact over the last year or so I am going to do this but here goes:

98% of cops don't ever shoot their guns in the line of duty, in their entire careers  ever. So who are you showing it's not acceptable to kill an unarmed civilian? The guy that killed the  black guy with a knee? He was involved in several shootings, that should tell you all you need to know. Telling him anything would be a giant waste.

The real problem is the age old problem for all armed militia's, armies, and police forces, what do you do when you witness unacceptable behavior. The Asian officer should have pushed that dick off or the very least stopped it. That's the behavior you need to correct. Again that excrement is the worry of every army save for the Nazi's and the Gestapo.

The other problem is weeding out the guys like the knee guy, the guys that go looking for trouble. He has like 19 investigations against him, several for shooting his gun. If PO's in NYC hardly use their guns, why would a Minneapolis cop need to be involved in several officer involved shootings? If you fire your gun more than twice, there's probably better lines of work for you. You should be put on mandatory desk duty.

I’m with you that not every cop is a piece of excrement but if you witness excrement like this and let it happen you are just as bad as the one doing it. Chauvin’s partner should be charged as an accessory.

How many other cops were with him and on his 18 other investigations and didn’t do excrement about it? If you’re willing to stand there and watch your partner murder an unarmed civilian then you need to be educated that it is not OK for cops to murder unarmed civilians.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1884 on: May 28, 2020, 08:21:55 PM »
Now we're getting somewhere
Duh....

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1885 on: May 28, 2020, 08:22:01 PM »
Will I see you at the candlelight vigil in memory of Target later?
Maybe we can address the real issues at hand instead of kicking the can down the road and posting about how woke you are. Until the blacks unite to create a shift in their culture this will all continue until the end of time.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1886 on: May 28, 2020, 08:49:57 PM »
It’s the “blacks’” fault

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1887 on: May 28, 2020, 08:54:47 PM »
It’s the “blacks’” fault

Can we call you Uncle Blackie?

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1888 on: May 28, 2020, 08:56:48 PM »
It’s the “blacks’” fault
No it’s the cops fault but if black people think destroying and looting stores will fix things then we can continue to have this discussion until I’m dead

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1889 on: May 28, 2020, 09:10:09 PM »
No it’s the cops fault but if black people think destroying and looting stores will fix things then we can continue to have this discussion until I’m dead

Black people aren’t the only ones protesting