Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 155069 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #1050 on: December 06, 2019, 11:01:51 AM »
I like Eli, and I also like the Giants. I'm pulling for him.

I hope Eli wins enough games to pull the giants out of the Chase Young derby.

Everything else, i don't give a rats' derriere.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1051 on: December 06, 2019, 11:03:15 AM »
I hope Eli throws for 400 yards with 4 TD's.

I vehementy hate both fanbases, but Eli has represented this city with class and dignity since he got here. In the same way I would hope a Mets fan would give the ole tip of the cap to Jeter on his way out, same logic applies here.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1052 on: December 06, 2019, 12:12:59 PM »
I like Eli because between them the Manning brothers have ensured that there will always be a question over whether Brady is the GOAT.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1053 on: December 06, 2019, 03:50:02 PM »
I like Eli because between them the Manning brothers have ensured that there will always be a question over whether Brady is the GOAT.

Eh with all the rings I don't think the Mannings did much to stymie that.

I'd say the cheating and have BB as a crutch makes it more questionable.

Hell seeing the Patriots look as good as they do this year despite Brady being sapped, makes you realize BB is the real MVP

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1054 on: December 13, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »
Giants cut Jackrabbit which he immediately responds to by saying, "best news ever."

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1055 on: December 29, 2019, 11:16:29 AM »
If i didn't know better, I'd think Rex is trying to talk his way into the Giants job.  He's been practically blowing Daniel Jones every week and excrement talking their defense.  I wonder what kind of coach could fix that situation.... That would stir up some excrement with the NY media

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1056 on: December 29, 2019, 02:57:49 PM »
If i didn't know better, I'd think Rex is trying to talk his way into the Giants job.  He's been practically blowing Daniel Jones every week and excrement talking their defense.  I wonder what kind of coach could fix that situation.... That would stir up some excrement with the NY media
I'm ok with it. Just to see Giants fans have to deal the inner turmoil they'd feel.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1057 on: December 29, 2019, 03:14:53 PM »
I'm ok with it. Just to see Giants fans have to deal the inner turmoil they'd feel.

It would be far worse for jets fans.

The Giants getting Rex and us going into next season with freaking Gase.

That said I'm pretty sure that's not a thing

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1058 on: December 30, 2019, 08:48:18 AM »
The #Giants are keeping GM Dave Gettleman, source said. He will, as he mentioned, meet with reporters on Tuesday.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1059 on: December 30, 2019, 08:53:00 AM »
I think Rex has the same chance for the Giants job that any of us do. There's absolutely no way.

Had Rex not directly run into the Bills job, he'd have his opportunities right now.

Still think the XFL should've tried to take a run at him to coach the New York franchise, but that probably means him having to give up his ESPN gig.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1060 on: December 30, 2019, 08:56:47 AM »
Rapsheet:  Matt Rhule is a hot candidate and has interest from the #Giants, #Panthers and almost certainly #Cowboys. NYG is absolutely attractive to him.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1061 on: December 30, 2019, 09:00:47 AM »

Francesa would have an epic meltdown.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1062 on: December 30, 2019, 09:07:42 AM »
I'm not sure why everyone assumes Rhule is going to be a good HC in the NFL just because Baylor had a good record.  He may be, but that's a dumb reason to bitch about him not being with the Jets.  College and NFL are different animals.  Ask Nick Saban.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1063 on: December 30, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
The #Giants are keeping GM Dave Gettleman, source said. He will, as he mentioned, meet with reporters on Tuesday.

Excellent. Priority one for Dave needs to be that long term extension for Leonard Williams at $15 million per year
Need a new one for a new board...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1064 on: December 30, 2019, 12:00:19 PM »
Excellent. Priority one for Dave needs to be that long term extension for Leonard Williams at $15 million per year
He can sign him for a dollar....doesn’t matter. The 4th rounder is coming our way regardless of the contract amount
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: