Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 358809 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
New actors/characters in season 4.

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/11/21-new-characters-actors-play-season-four-game-thrones/

Would not have guessed Tycho Nestoris was coming in already. When I heard they cast Mark Gatiss I thought he'd be Aeron Damphair or something.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:48:41 PM by Badger »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »
I played a game of thrones at a Target bathroom this afternoon.  Two crappers out of 5 open, wasn't sure which to choose.  I chose wisely, escaped certain death.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 06:38:50 PM »
not really looking forward to this season after that uneventful episode 10 from season 3. ZzZzZZzzzzz
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »
not really looking forward to this season after that uneventful episode 10 from season 3. ZzZzZZzzzzz

F stories

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 09:00:05 PM »
There is one show left with 'stories' (read that with a British accent).  To hell with any haters on this show.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »
There is one show left with 'stories' (read that with a British accent).

Justified?
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »
Justified?

It is amazing that there's only 4-5 people here watching this show, what's wrong with everyone?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »
It is amazing that there's only 4-5 people here watching this show, what's wrong with everyone?

It doesnt start off strong.  I'll get to it because I trust you guys for the most part.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 10:06:13 PM »
It doesnt start off strong.  I'll get to it because I trust you guys for the most part.

The first episode is great, the next 5-6 are slow because it took them that long to figure things out and get Walter Goggins on board, I think he was doing another project. After that the show only gets better and better, similar to Breaking Bad.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »
GoT is the only show I actually look forward to watching anymore. I can't wait. (Though I am anxious to see the 24 revival.)

As for Justified, I've been interested in watching it since the previews before the show started. I just never got around to it. That, and my DVR is constantly recording shows I have zero interest in watching. It's so bad I now have to change rooms just to be able to watch an entire Knicks game.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »
I'll be going back to Justified when the weather turns cold enough to force me onto the treadmill. Until then the only shows I'll be watching will continue to be the ones that Mrs English also wants to watch, which means Sons Of Anarchy, Top Chef and The Walking Dead.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 03:55:54 AM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/telltale-is-developing-a-game-of-thrones-game

This is seriously the best news i've heard all week. Telltale did the walking dead game (i'll say it again....BUY IT if you haven't played it).

I played the shitty game of thrones RPG and I have the RTS one i got during a steam sale....but aside from the lore of it, they both blow. GRRM basically sold "Cyanide" (fitting company name) the rights to them awhile back, and the underfunded and crappy studio basically butchered both games.

But telltale is an awesome developer...this game is gonna be freaking amazing. I been hoping for a long time a company like Bioware/Bethesda would do a GoT/aSoIaF themed game but telltale is pretty much as good as it gets otherwise

Scruggy

• Eric Smith
  • I can't stop thinking about Terence Trent D'Arby
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2013, 08:28:02 AM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/telltale-is-developing-a-game-of-thrones-game

This is seriously the best news i've heard all week. Telltale did the walking dead game (i'll say it again....BUY IT if you haven't played it).

I played the shitty game of thrones RPG and I have the RTS one i got during a steam sale....but aside from the lore of it, they both blow. GRRM basically sold "Cyanide" (fitting company name) the rights to them awhile back, and the underfunded and crappy studio basically butchered both games.

But telltale is an awesome developer...this game is gonna be freaking amazing. I been hoping for a long time a company like Bioware/Bethesda would do a GoT/aSoIaF themed game but telltale is pretty much as good as it gets otherwise

That is cool news.
The telltale games had a better story than the actual show IMO. 
But holy excrement, if Bethesda got a hold of ASOIAF, I would excrement my pants with glee. 

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
That is cool news.
The telltale games had a better story than the actual show IMO. 
But holy excrement, if Bethesda got a hold of ASOIAF, I would excrement my pants with glee. 

The tellgame was better by a mile and it's not even close. The show is trash. The show should literally hire the writers of the game to do the show.

It actually sucks that the game gets stigmatized by some (including some on this board) because of how lazy and crappy the writing of the show is

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »
It actually sucks that the game gets stigmatized by some (including some on this board) because of how lazy and crappy the writing of the show is

I just don't want to cry. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away