Author Topic: 2014 Friar's Club  (Read 183510 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: 2014 Friar's Club
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 10:54:58 PM »
Jamaal Charles on the block

frrrrrrrrt
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 11:53:24 PM »
Jamaal Charles on the block

5 yrs 75 mil

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »
Am I out or what?

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 10:12:33 AM »
The guy appears for like a day and then disappears for 6 months.  We've got more active members who want in.  The goal has always been to keep the league stocked with really active members.  That's why UKK is a BIG question mark.

It's not unusual that I spend significantly less time on the board during the offseason, but I'll admit that I haven't been spending nearly as much time on the board as I have in years past. There are reasons for this, but I do intend on being more active in the coming months.

That's true, but he has been in since the beginning, at least wait for him to respond he does have 3-400 posts.

Thank you, Puck, for coming to my defense. Never thought I'd see the day. ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:16:00 AM by Andrew Ryan »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2014, 10:16:17 AM »
Am I out or what?

No, you shouldn't be kicked out.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »

Am I out or what?

It's not unusual that I spend significantly less time on the board during the offseason, but I'll admit that I haven't been spending nearly as much time on the board as I have in years past. There are reasons for this, but I do intend on being more active in the coming months.

Thank you, Puck, for coming to my defense. Never thought I'd see the day.  ;)

Puck saw that you had been posting a bit lately.  I didn't notice that.  I hadn't seen you since the season other than a bit of draft time.  No worries, you're good.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 10:18:05 AM »
Puck saw that you had been posting a bit lately.  I didn't notice that.  I hadn't seen you since the season other than a bit of draft time.  No worries, you're good.

Alright, cool.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 10:29:39 AM »
Now that I'm officially back in, I'm putting last season's receiving champ, Josh Gordon, on the block. This is a limited time offer only, so make your pitches now...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2014, 10:30:01 AM »

Thank you, Puck, for coming to my defense. Never thought I'd see the day. ;)

Hahahaha no worries man, I can be a douchebag, so I have had disagreements with pretty much everyone here, lol.

That said, you never did anything to deserve the boot. In fact the opposite is the case, you're one of the most active participants and make the league more interesting. In fact you're a complete pain in the derriere to play against in this league....lol

BTW: If we have a disagreement, I never said the above and will deny it despite all the proof to the contrary. hahahahaha

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2014, 11:20:47 AM »
League is set unless UKK doesn't actually return as promised.  In the meantime, I'll send Soss his roster later today.

You can post keepers whenever you'd like and change them up until the deadline.  I'll put a calendar up soon and will reactivate the league when I'm home.  Dues will be due by draft day or there's a penalty.  I'll remind everyone of draft rules as we get closer.

Also, in order to trade a keeper, he must be one of your keepers.  In other words, if I were to trade Cam Newton for a draft pick, I'd have two keepers remaining.  I couldn't transfer the rights to a new player.  Keep that in mind when trading.

As of now, I'm keeping Newton (3rd and final year), Doug Martin (franchise), and Julius Thomas (first year).  I'll take offers for anyone on my roster.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
If anyone is interested in moving a running back, let me know.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »
If anyone is interested in moving a running back, let me know.

Jamaal Charles and Chris Ivory are available

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 12:06:00 PM »
Jordan Cameron (9th)
Andrew Luck (10th FRANCHISE)
Michael Crabtree (14th)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:10:55 PM by Heismanberg »

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 12:10:33 PM »
Jordan Cameron (9th)

Haven't decided on my third keeper just yet.

My keepers are:

Michael Floyd (8th round)
Nick Foles (last round)
Jordan Reed (last round/franchise)

I could also move Trent Richardson who's franchise-able at a 3rd round level if anyone's willing to bet on his resurgence.

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 12:15:38 PM »
Jordan Cameron (9th)
Michael Crabtree (14th)

We're keeping players at the same positions, so unless you feel like you can upgrade, we're likely not going to be able to work out a trade.