Author Topic: lolLions  (Read 24965 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: lolLions
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2021, 03:28:20 PM »
it was like he was manically reading erotic fanfic he wrote about the lions beating people up

one of the more ridiculous intro pressers i've seen, but still not as bad as gase eyes

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2021, 03:34:46 PM »
it was like he was manically reading erotic fanfic he wrote about the lions beating people up

one of the more ridiculous intro pressers i've seen, but still not as bad as gase eyes

He was on GMFB today and was far more reasonable. Some guys just aren't great in those kind of semi-scripted situations. He still didn't strike me as someone who was desperately inspiring though.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2021, 03:39:19 PM »
I get what he was going for but it's beyond silly.

"You're going to knock us down again and again.  And again.  But we'll bite your knees!  Raaargh."

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2021, 03:51:13 PM »
I get what he was going for but it's beyond silly.

"You're going to knock us down again and again.  And again.  But we'll bite your knees!  Raaargh."

And then you'll knock us down again after that. So then we'll bite the other knee. And then you'll give us a kick in our stomach. At that point we'd grab you by your neck and spit in your mouth, then insert our thumb in your derriere and ask you if you like it. Then you'll say yeah, you like it, and ask us if that's all we got. You want it harder. So we'll give it harder. And then it's our turn, because we're gonna be the Detroit Lions

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2021, 03:53:24 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2021, 03:55:02 PM »
I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier, it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business; she's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come, and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada - I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard: I have a son, and he's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadéro. She's been waiting for me all these years, she's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2021, 07:18:56 PM »
I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier, it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business; she's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come, and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada - I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard: I have a son, and he's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadéro. She's been waiting for me all these years, she's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

*golf clap*

(bow sidebar)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2021, 05:10:55 PM »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2021, 06:34:00 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2021, 11:09:29 AM »
“My wife was like, Yeah, you probably could’ve stopped at one kneecap,” he said. “And I’m like, Yeah, you’re probably right. My wife, she’s great. She can be pretty critical of me. She lets me have it. I respect the hell out of her for that. She doesn’t sugarcoat anything. So there was a little bit of Oh boy, what have you done? I’d say, yeah, maybe I took off too many body parts there.”

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2021, 12:14:25 PM »
That coach is nutty, I think he'll do well in Detroit.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2021, 12:46:24 PM »
You take a swipe at one of our guys, we'll take a swipe at two of yours.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2021, 12:49:58 PM »
You take a swipe at one of our guys, we'll take a swipe at two of yours.
Straight and to the point.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2021, 12:51:40 PM »
Straight and to the point.
Saleh:  "JACKASS.  ILL KILL YOU."

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE