Author Topic: lolLions  (Read 25473 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolLions
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2021, 11:44:39 AM »
"Other teams best not make any more threats to the Detroit Lions" Campbell told reporters, speaking slowly and deliberately with his arms crossed in front of him. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. They have been very threatening ... and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2021, 11:48:17 AM »
"Other teams best not make any more threats to the Detroit Lions" Campbell told reporters, speaking slowly and deliberately with his arms crossed in front of him. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. They have been very threatening ... and as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before."
All the honks.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2021, 11:52:03 AM »
Dan Campbell is one of ex-President Trump's horcruxes

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2021, 11:54:51 AM »

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2021, 11:59:33 AM »

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2021, 12:00:45 PM »
We're going to take you and cut your throat. Not across, in the middle like a hole. Then we take your balls and we stuff them in the cut to block the windpipe. It’s very gratifying to watch a man you don’t like, try to pull his own balls out of his throat before he chokes.

-Dan Campbell

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2021, 12:03:56 PM »
Did the lions hire hymie2sexay?
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 12:59:09 PM »
I believe that press conference will be used on the day Campbell is fired 3 years from now as the point when it all started to go wrong. 
Need a new one for a new board...

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2021, 01:02:34 PM »
I believe that press conference will be used on the day Campbell is fired 3 years from now as the point when it all started to go wrong. 

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2021, 01:04:03 PM »

hahahaaaaa. even in the face of all of the extreme doubts we all had when the hire was made, on day fvcking 1 these images confirmed it was going to be a fvcking shitshow from the get.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2021, 01:06:48 PM »
Lions really said no to Robert Saleh and yes to a guy who sounds like he writes MMA fan fiction.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2021, 01:19:41 PM »
Lions got Aaron Glenn.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2021, 01:20:41 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2021, 01:25:08 PM »
freak

He wasn't a good fit as DC looking at this coverage philosophy.  Saleh will hire Cover 3 guys. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »

Rex to his credit kept it short and sweet with his "you take a swipe at one of ours we'll take two swipes at one of yours."

Threatening to kneecap is one thing; threatening to bite kneecaps is (as bo illustrated) is pretty WWF-lame.

Tags: lions