Author Topic: The New York Knicks Thread  (Read 192638 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: The New York Knicks Thread
« Reply #1305 on: January 30, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »
Bit of a douche move by Crowder to shoot the 3, but what the freak was Payton thinking?

his thoughts were 'can't beat them during the actual game bc i/we suck, so might as well get my shot in over something pointless now'

the knicks are truly an abomination

if i ever see either james dolan or steve mills in the street they are going to catch a fade. i'm not going to beat up scott perry but he should get his stuttering dumbass the freak outta here too

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1306 on: January 30, 2020, 05:13:28 PM »
his thoughts were 'can't beat them during the actual game bc i/we suck, so might as well get my shot in over something pointless now'

the knicks are truly an abomination

if i ever see either james dolan or steve mills in the street they are going to catch a fade. i'm not going to beat up scott perry but he should get his stuttering dumbass the freak outta here too

Elite post
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1307 on: January 31, 2020, 10:23:40 AM »
You know d sw0rds is pissed and means business when he uses the letter U.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1309 on: February 04, 2020, 12:12:13 PM »
Steve Mills is out, finally

freak off

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1310 on: February 04, 2020, 01:40:52 PM »
LMAO

"SELL THE TEAM" is currently trending on Twitter. One of the tweets said exactly what I was thinking when I saw it trending:

Quote from: @mikedwards_
·
58m
i love that “sell the team” is trending on twitter and you don’t even have to look to know who and what it is about .. Jim Dolan is a fool
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1311 on: February 04, 2020, 03:46:16 PM »
Apparently Dolan is going hard after Masai.

https://youtu.be/_lOuIlQeCMo
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1312 on: February 04, 2020, 04:10:07 PM »
the knicks 'parted ways' with steve mills, but he is actually still here

dolan is so fvcking toxic. be prepared to hear the rumors of us looking at isaiah thomas again for president

the only reason why dolan did this is because of the sell the team chants in the garden last week. you know that got his panties up in a bunch, and this is the result. this move isn't because dolan is smart or he is seeing the light of how shitty mills was

ujiri is not coming here lol. he's not. he's a smart man. if he comes here it'll be to bellichick us 'I quit as Pres of the NYK'.

and what's with the savior complex around this team? it's always 'We have to get LeBron. We have to get Carmelo. We have to get KD and Kyrie. We have to get Giannis in 2 years. We have to get Masai'. Stop being fvcking dumb and you won't be wallowing in the pits of the league for two decades, that's all it fvcking takes. They can't do this

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1313 on: February 04, 2020, 04:32:21 PM »
be prepared to hear the rumors of us looking at isaiah thomas again for president

It's just unbelievable on so many levels how this is actually plausible.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1314 on: February 05, 2020, 04:19:52 PM »
Yet I can relay that there are a couple of promising signals if you are indeed rooting for Ujiri to land at Madison Square Garden — arguably more tangible evidence than we had that the Knicks were in the free-agent lead for Durant and Irving.

Two people in the league whom I trust deeply for their reads on this situation have been telling me since December, when the Knicks fired Coach David Fizdale after a 4-18 start, that Ujiri intends to maneuver his way to the Knicks after his moves helped the Raptors win a championship last season.

Marc Stein
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1315 on: February 06, 2020, 01:32:22 PM »
Marcus Morris traded to LA Clippers for Moe Harkless’ expiring contract and other assets

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1316 on: February 06, 2020, 01:53:28 PM »
Yet I can relay that there are a couple of promising signals if you are indeed rooting for Ujiri to land at Madison Square Garden — arguably more tangible evidence than we had that the Knicks were in the free-agent lead for Durant and Irving.

Two people in the league whom I trust deeply for their reads on this situation have been telling me since December, when the Knicks fired Coach David Fizdale after a 4-18 start, that Ujiri intends to maneuver his way to the Knicks after his moves helped the Raptors win a championship last season.

Marc Stein
This aged well
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1317 on: February 06, 2020, 03:41:15 PM »
The Knicks are so pee poorly planned with no direction. They'll probably fire Perry now

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1318 on: February 06, 2020, 09:23:59 PM »
And around and around we go

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1319 on: February 07, 2020, 03:19:04 AM »
lmao. the official press release from james dolan via the NYK actually has him saying, in quotes, 'while i am not selling the team...' before explaining how he is going about changing the FO.

talk about a freaking reactionary piece of excrement with an insanely fragile ego. that line confirmed it. all of this excrement literally came from a few hundred fans yelling 'sell the team' at the garden last week. if they didn't do that, things would be exactly the same, mills would still be here

he needs to freaking go