Author Topic: The New York Knicks Thread  (Read 192444 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: The New York Knicks Thread
« Reply #1260 on: November 28, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
Knicks have to beat the Sixers on Friday otherwise the Jets will lose since they’ve held pace the last 5 weeks or so

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1261 on: November 30, 2019, 09:50:28 AM »
Knicks have to beat the Sixers on Friday otherwise the Jets will lose since they’ve held pace the last 5 weeks or so
Welp

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1262 on: November 30, 2019, 11:06:25 AM »
Put your mortgage on Cincinnati money line

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1263 on: December 01, 2019, 09:09:03 AM »
I joke about staying relevant until Thanksgiving but again we couldn't do it.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1264 on: December 01, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »
Terrible day part deaux.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1265 on: December 05, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »
Lost to Denver 129-92, Garden looked pretty empty in the 4th. Now 4-18, seems to not matter what moves they ever make or don't make. It's uncanny.

This has to be the earliest I've ever given up on every pro sport in one season. Pretty soon I'm going to sound like one of those faggots who used to call WFAN counting down to pitchers and catchers.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:30:37 PM by Italian Seafood »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1266 on: December 06, 2019, 09:50:08 AM »
Lost to Denver 129-92, Garden looked pretty empty in the 4th. Now 4-18, seems to not matter what moves they ever make or don't make. It's uncanny.

This has to be the earliest I've ever given up on every pro sport in one season. Pretty soon I'm going to sound like one of those faggots who used to call WFAN counting down to pitchers and catchers.

The Devils have a good roster, they've played a third of their games and they have a 12 point gap to make up. It's not likely, but far from impossible that a new coach could get them going and make up that deficit. They just need to find their Craig Berube.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1267 on: December 06, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
Not that I particularly care, but I’m surprised no one has mentioned that the coach got fired today.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1268 on: December 06, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »
Just saw that, Fizdale is probably as happy as anyone. Can't remember the last time two of my teams fired their coach in the same week. MBGreen would be proud. Let's see if it helps anything, only one place to go from 4-18.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1269 on: December 06, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »
Just saw that, Fizdale is probably as happy as anyone. Can't remember the last time two of my teams fired their coach in the same week. MBGreen would be proud. Let's see if it helps anything, only one place to go from 4-18.

4-19?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1270 on: December 06, 2019, 04:01:03 PM »
I don’t have a horse in this race, I won’t root for a team James Dolan owns, but how the freak was this guy supposed to win with this garbage roster? Honest question.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1271 on: December 06, 2019, 04:12:23 PM »
I don’t have a horse in this race, I won’t root for a team James Dolan owns, but how the freak was this guy supposed to win with this garbage roster? Honest question.

I think he took the job thinking he'd have KP or a max star player or two. There is a good young group of players here, some recent lottery picks. What's worse than the record is how the games have gone recently, they haven't been competitive even for a half. I can live with losing with young players if they're playing hard and improving.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1272 on: December 06, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »

this. horrible fvcking team with no direction and 45 trash power forwards in lieu of the franchise's only star the past 30 years, and mills/perry/dolan are selling it as an 'upgrade'. this is all fizdale's fault. this trash team should be doing better, it's fizdale's fault, it's not mills' fault that he made this trash team lmaoo.

it was mills who was isiah's right hand man when they both literally started taking the knicks down the drain straight to hell

mills traded first round picks (that would become jamal murray) for absolute trash like andrea bargnani and somehow acted surprised when he found out what the rest of the world knew already, bargnani freaking sucks

it was mills who signed THJ to an insanely overpaid contract that would ultimately end up hamstringing our cap space to the point that mills got the bright idea to sacrifice our only true star in KP to get cap space for max FAs (LOL)

mills was present with phil jackson for the horrible joakim noah (LMAO) and courtney lee contracts

it was mills who ultimately fell flat on his ugly mug when unrealistically dreaming of trying to get two bonafide stars to our trash franchise situation (LMAO) and then lying about it saying that that was never the plan anyways. it was mills who then followed up this solid gold plan with signing 45 of the same players to the roster who all performed the same functions and weren't very good at them, and then acted surprised when the team didn't win (LMAO)

mills literally deserves to get punched in the face for doing all the stupid excrement he's done without any sort of consequence whatsoever, he needs to be brought back to reality

but it's all fizdale's fault the knicks suck

and fvck scott perry for agreeing to go along with all this excrement. his bumbling stuttering dumb derriere can get the fck outta here too

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1273 on: December 07, 2019, 09:05:03 AM »
The Devils have a good roster, they've played a third of their games and they have a 12 point gap to make up. It's not likely, but far from impossible that a new coach could get them going and make up that deficit. They just need to find their Craig Berube.

Just saw this. Of my 3 garbage teams I had the most hope the Devils would at least have a season. But what do I know?

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #1274 on: December 07, 2019, 09:08:04 AM »
this. horrible fvcking team with no direction and 45 trash power forwards in lieu of the franchise's only star the past 30 years, and mills/perry/dolan are selling it as an 'upgrade'. this is all fizdale's fault. this trash team should be doing better, it's fizdale's fault, it's not mills' fault that he made this trash team lmaoo.

it was mills who was isiah's right hand man when they both literally started taking the knicks down the drain straight to hell

mills traded first round picks (that would become jamal murray) for absolute trash like andrea bargnani and somehow acted surprised when he found out what the rest of the world knew already, bargnani freaking sucks

it was mills who signed THJ to an insanely overpaid contract that would ultimately end up hamstringing our cap space to the point that mills got the bright idea to sacrifice our only true star in KP to get cap space for max FAs (LOL)

mills was present with phil jackson for the horrible joakim noah (LMAO) and courtney lee contracts

it was mills who ultimately fell flat on his ugly mug when unrealistically dreaming of trying to get two bonafide stars to our trash franchise situation (LMAO) and then lying about it saying that that was never the plan anyways. it was mills who then followed up this solid gold plan with signing 45 of the same players to the roster who all performed the same functions and weren't very good at them, and then acted surprised when the team didn't win (LMAO)

mills literally deserves to get punched in the face for doing all the stupid excrement he's done without any sort of consequence whatsoever, he needs to be brought back to reality

but it's all fizdale's fault the knicks suck

and fvck scott perry for agreeing to go along with all this excrement. his bumbling stuttering dumb derriere can get the fck outta here too

Hard to dispute any of this. I can watch the games just to see Barrett, Mitch, Ntlikina and maybe even Knox come together. We'll have another lottery pick now too. I agree, clean the front office, make whatever deadline deals you can and go from there. Makes the Jets situation look easy lol.