Author Topic: The New York Knicks Thread  (Read 192225 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: The New York Knicks Thread
« Reply #1170 on: June 21, 2019, 12:38:43 AM »
Let's do it.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1171 on: June 30, 2019, 07:40:33 PM »
The offseason we've been waiting for for years...

Julius Randle, Reggie Bullock, Taj Gibson, and Wayne Ellington

What a garbage franchise
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1172 on: June 30, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »
Gave up a superstar in KP and got virtually nothing out of it

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1173 on: June 30, 2019, 10:16:03 PM »
Gave up a superstar in KP and got virtually nothing out of it

I have been arguing with dumb Knick fans for months about how horrible that trade was back in January, and how we weren't going to sign anybody when they were hanging their hat on the 'We basically traded KP for KD/Kyrie'. they have been giving me excrement back for months, and now I am vindicated. they are idiots, the knicks are derriere, the knicks are the worst franchise in the game

this has to go down as the worst trade of all time. sold low and used KP, your franchise player, the best talent we've had in the last 30 years, and the best talent we'd have going into the future (because if you had any sort of logic, you KNEW that NO NBA STAR would be signing for us) to get a broken DSJ, middling 1st round draft picks 3 and 5 years from now (LMAO), and 'caps space', just to sign nobody.

oh, knick fans are happy we signed randle LMAO. he does NOTHING to change this team or make us contenders. moreover, KP SHITS ON HIM.

knick fans complaining about GSW 'ruining everything' by injuring durant, saying that nobody will want to pair up with an injured star......and they pair up anyways.....with the Nets, the team that now owns NY. LMAOOO

these knick fans have absolutely NOTHING to defend this garbage franchise

all going off saying 'this is a different time, we are run by good people now'.......ughh.......STEVE MILLS WAS ISIAH THOMAS' RIGHT-HAND MAN WHEN THEY TOOK THIS FRANCHISE DOWN THE DRAIN. JAMES DOLAN IS STILL HERE. there is NOTHING different about how this team is being run. it's still run by the same filth. STEVE MILLS WAS HERE TO SIGN THJ TO THAT HORRIBLE CONTRACT THAT WE HAD TO SACRIFICE KP FOR.

james dolan came out months ago saying 'we're going to have an awesome summer with stars signing here'.......only to bring us this LMAO. not only that, he comes out with the 'we didn't want him anyways' line as a total spin to save face, when the truth of the matter was that KD didn't want to be here. this is the same team that has given out huge money and assets to get antonio mcdyess, eddy curry, jerome james, joakim noah with all of their issues, and now james dolan is drawing the line by saying he will not do the same by offering KD, arguably one of the top 10 players of all time and a first ballot HOF, top money. LMAO. it's an obvious lie but any way you spin it, it looks so, so bad for this franchise.

complete filth any way you look at this

you know what? i would have completely been fine with a summer of signing nobody if we still had a young, amazing talent like KP to hang our hat on and develop. a team with the likes of KP, RJ, Knox, Mitch, Trier, Dotson, Frank is young, cheap, and promising, and something to build on. KP was going to be the horse that we'd ride behind, our own self developed super star, the face of the project. we don't have that right now, we gave that person away for nothing, and there is a high chance that none of our prospects will ever reach the level KP was able to reach before the injury.

but the knicks are now being run by 'a good group' of people. it's the same excrement. dolan is filth. steve mills is an idiot and a cancer to this team.

there aren't enough words to describe how shitty this franchise is

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1174 on: June 30, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »
the knicks twerked away the future of the organization in KP to try and end up with 2 max slots

the nets traded away allen crabbe to end up with KD/Kyrie LMAOOOOOo

the difference

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1175 on: June 30, 2019, 10:25:08 PM »
The Knicks were banking on Zion being their selling point to bring top guys in. When they lost the lottery, it was all over.
Need a new one for a new board...

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1176 on: June 30, 2019, 11:24:33 PM »
The Knicks were banking on Zion being their selling point to bring top guys in. When they lost the lottery, it was all over.

this is another excuse. this isn't it. even if they got zion, nothing would be different regarding FA.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1177 on: June 30, 2019, 11:48:40 PM »
Bobby Portis

CHAMPIONSHIP

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1179 on: July 01, 2019, 07:53:07 AM »

Well, uh, banking on winning the lottery doesn’t seem like a very sound strategy
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1180 on: July 01, 2019, 10:22:04 AM »
GIANNIS 2021

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1181 on: July 01, 2019, 10:23:58 AM »
DSJ
Barrett
Knox
Randle
Robinson

This lineup can compete for a spot in the lottery
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:54:01 AM by Heismanberg »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1182 on: July 01, 2019, 11:59:10 AM »
The @SuperBookUSA has made the New York Knicks the favorite to win the Summer League (10/1)

Let’s Gooooo
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1183 on: July 01, 2019, 05:25:23 PM »
Now I know the Knicks have been a joke for a long time. But seeing how this offseason went and what's happened with the nets, I feel like we're about to see a special kind of destruction of this franchise.

Like even by Knicks standards this is an unprecedented amount of ineptitude, it makes me wonder just how bad this will damage their viewership. And how aggressive the nets will be at marketing towards being NYs basketball team for good

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1184 on: July 01, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »
Now I know the Knicks have been a joke for a long time. But seeing how this offseason went and what's happened with the nets, I feel like we're about to see a special kind of destruction of this franchise.

Like even by Knicks standards this is an unprecedented amount of ineptitude, it makes me wonder just how bad this will damage their viewership. And how aggressive the nets will be at marketing towards being NYs basketball team for good

I'm feeling a lot more confident about the direction of the Knicks now. Thank you.