Author Topic: Stupid Sh#! You've Done  (Read 3881 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Stupid Sh#! You've Done
« on: June 13, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »
We've all done stupid excrement when we were younger (or recently if you're IATA or Tommy).  Some of it may not have been so funny at the time, but makes for a great story now that it turned out OK.  Sometimes it was and still is funny as excrement. 

I don't have any really good stories because I've always been non-confrontational, but I'm sure you douchebags have done some crazy excrement in your day.  Let's hear it.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Stupid Sh#! You've Done
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 08:07:34 AM »
Great thread. One comes to mind.

My buddies and I were in a hotel room years ago doing tons of drugs and drinking heavily, basically pregaming before heading out around town in Miami. I spotted these two chicks hanging around and decided to invite them to our room. They were all for it. Problem was that they were teenagers, and we were all in our early 20s, and doing tons of drugs. One of my buddies freaks out and demands to see their IDs, they refuse to show us, so that was a red flag right there. Basically dodged a huge bullet. Would've ended badly. Very badly.
"Wrong!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 08:08:31 AM »
NFW I will be arrested.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 08:14:52 AM »
Went to a funeral with my parents, and while I was in the bathroom I found an old tiny Baggie in my pocket with a tiny bit of blow left in it. Instead of throwing it away, I had the bright idea of taking a quick bump. Worst fuckn idea ever.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
I'll take a break. Have way too many.
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:36 AM »
You couch stains have enough material on me.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 09:22:02 AM »
My whole life has been stupid excrement. I wouldn't even know where to begin, haha. I'm sure that surprises none of you.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »
I've got some good ones but it will have to wait til later

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
NFW I will be arrested.
You couch stains have enough material on me.
My whole life has been stupid excrement. I wouldn't even know where to begin, haha. I'm sure that surprises none of you.
I've got some good ones but it will have to wait til later

This is the new airport thread.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:37 AM »
This is the new airport thread.
freak you guys now I'm not telling you

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 11:46:54 AM »
When I was in high school, my friend was driving us around Queens when we saw someone's Christmas decorations out on the curb for garbage pickup. There were things like big candy canes for the lawn and a north star. We took the decorations and used them to adorn the entrance of a local Jewish Community Center. We wondered if it would make the local news as a hate crime. It did not. Queens Jews are less dramatic than Brooklyn Jews.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 02:12:40 PM »
Mailbox baseball (first mistake) when I was around 19.  Box of blank checks came out of one of them.  I retrieved them (second mistake).  Friend convinced me we should use them to buy stuff out of Pennysaver (3rd mistake).

Of all the crimes I could have been easily convicted of, it got knocked down to a misdemeanor to be purged from my record at 20 if I paid restitution, which of course I did.  White privilege.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 05:31:28 PM »
Most recent episode (and maybe stupidest and shittiest)...

A couple of months ago I slipped a little going down the steps of my house (didn't fall but kind of jerked my back). I already have a bad back, so i applied an ice pack and took a muscle relaxer as a preemptive strike.
Had a late lunch of a sandwich and a nice tunbler of Jameson. I wasn't driving anywhere and was finishing up some work at home on laptop. Back was really hurting so, for the first time ever, I took a second muscle relaxer. Maybe 20 minutes later a wave of sleepiness washes over me. I shut down the laptop to hopefully get a quick nap in before my wife gets home.
Next thing I remember is my wife calling my name and trying to rouse me out of a mini-coma, while i'm lying on the living room floor. Through the haze I could hear her calling 911. I was so lethargic that I just let the whole scenario play out...ambulance ride, trip to hospital, a few tests...a real treat!
I felt the super grogginess of being very, very drunk, but it only lasted until later that night and I had zero hangover-type symptoms. My poor wife felt bad about overreacting and calling ambulance, but she was nervous when i was barely responsive and talking gibberish on the floor.
BUT...having that nice sleepy/euphoric feeling without the headache/nausea/cotton mouth of a hangover was pretty sweet. Moral of the story: if you're ever going to drink, always be sure to mix with prescription muscle relaxers and/or painkillers.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 09:08:20 PM »
Damn dude.  You could have died. 

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 10:05:39 PM »
Yeah, it wasn't my finest hour.

Death wasn't a concern, though. They weren't intense drugs like oxy or percoset...just relatively mild muscle relaxers. Still dumb, and a mistake i won't be repeating...unless i get,like, super bored or something.

Tags: