Author Topic: Welcome to SMF!  (Read 38743 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Welcome to SMF!
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 12:41:17 PM »
That's to make sure that we have enough people to ask you nicely to stop using the scrolling text.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
Great site, guys! :)

welcome aboard, 2K.

Never get tired of seeing that picture on your avatar- great times.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 12:48:45 PM »
Hey is there any way to bring over the tag feature, it brought some hilarity to the threads, especially the tailgate threads. I know several others loved that feature as well.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 12:51:44 PM »
Hey is there any way to bring over the tag feature, it brought some hilarity to the threads, especially the tailgate threads. I know several others loved that feature as well.

It's a mod for this software. The problem with installing mods is that they increase the likelihood of things not working whenever we do a software upgrade for security holes etc. We already have a couple that we need to install i.e. Tapatalk that will take priority; I'm not saying no but we have to investigate it a little further first.

On that note, now we have a theme installed and settled I'll look into getting Tapatalk done in the next day or two.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 12:54:11 PM »

It's a mod for this software. The problem with installing mods is that they increase the likelihood of things not working whenever we do a software upgrade for security holes etc.We already have a couple that we need to install i.e. Tapatalk that will take priority; I'm not saying no but we have to investigate it a little further first.

On that note, now we have a theme installed and settled I'll look into getting Tapatalk done in the next day or two.

Yeah I understand about mods and such, however:

If you get a chance please do it, it increases the fun factor here without cluttering up threads.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
Sure. Let me get Tapatalk done first and I'll have a look at it.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »

It's a mod for this software. The problem with installing mods is that they increase the likelihood of things not working whenever we do a software upgrade for security holes etc.We already have a couple that we need to install i.e. Tapatalk that will take priority; I'm not saying no but we have to investigate it a little further first.

If you get a chance please do it, it increases the fun factor here without cluttering up threads.

if it doesn't jeopardize security...we'll install it.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2013, 01:03:56 PM »
Sure. Let me get Tapatalk done first and I'll have a look at it.

Sounds like a plan, thank you.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2013, 01:04:37 PM »

if it doesn't jeopardize security...we'll install it.

Well yeah of course. I hope it wouldn't though.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2013, 06:04:33 PM »
It's fixed for me. Anyone else still have that issue?

Yup working for me now.
Need a new one for a new board...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2013, 07:06:38 PM »
New color schemes and the JO logo looks really good, probably some of the best ive seen on a jets board

I think the threads/thread titles could be slightly better but the rest really looks awesome

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2013, 07:23:33 PM »
As awesome as the logo is, why is "the" included?  It kooks great either way but in my opinion it would be even better without the the since we refer to it as JO

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
New color schemes and the JO logo looks really good, probably some of the best ive seen on a jets board

I think the threads/thread titles could be slightly better but the rest really looks awesome

What would you like to see changed about the titles?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2013, 10:22:35 PM »
I don't care how many posts went in between the last time I posted and now, I don't want to revief my posts, and I don't feel like hitting post four times before my post is added to the thread. Can weeqse remove that feature?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »
I don't care how many posts went in between the last time I posted and now, I don't want to revief my posts, and I don't feel like hitting post four times before my post is added to the thread. Can weeqse remove that feature?

You have to do it yourself
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: