Author Topic: 4:20  (Read 55021 times)

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: 4:20
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2016, 01:46:59 AM »
Naturalistic? Holistic? I don't know.

Naturalistic is probably best.  Holistic just means treating something as a whole instead of parts.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #241 on: June 03, 2016, 05:29:35 AM »
Only messed around with the concentrated when I was in Denver. If I had easy access to well made stuff I would use it sometimes when getting ridiculously high was the goal. I only used the vape.  The other methods of doing it make people look like crack heads.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2016, 06:17:10 AM »
Only messed around with the concentrated when I was in Denver. If I had easy access to well made stuff I would use it sometimes when getting ridiculously high was the goal. I only used the vape.  The other methods of doing it make people look like crack heads.

So it's not just me who feels that way. interesting

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2016, 06:23:23 AM »
Holistic means you like to have sex.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2016, 06:28:43 AM »
I'm sold on THC vaping oil (with the USB battery pens). It's pretty amazing and I'm surprised it took me this long to get on board.  It's cheaper, discrete and just as effective. Strain specific stuff and everything. You can even make it yourself with concentrate(Shatter) fairly easily.    Saves a ton of money compared to smoking flower/plant.

The CBD (non psychoactive stuff they're clinically testing for a variety of uses) is pretty interesting. They say it's not supposed to make you high or give you euphoria, but I definitely feel different. Everything feels slower and deliberate, but maybe that's just the absence of anxiety since i'm normally wound up.  I have some cbd oil and some packets that you can put into tea or coffee, and I've noticed the same effect. The amount of potential medical applications has always been interesting to me but this is the first time I've tried it. 

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2016, 09:38:39 AM »
I got high and walked around town stoned playing Pokemon Go with my friend. Would recommend.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2016, 01:48:56 PM »
I'm sold on THC vaping oil (with the USB battery pens). It's pretty amazing and I'm surprised it took me this long to get on board.  It's cheaper, discrete and just as effective. Strain specific stuff and everything. You can even make it yourself with concentrate(Shatter) fairly easily.    Saves a ton of money compared to smoking flower/plant.

The CBD (non psychoactive stuff they're clinically testing for a variety of uses) is pretty interesting. They say it's not supposed to make you high or give you euphoria, but I definitely feel different. Everything feels slower and deliberate, but maybe that's just the absence of anxiety since i'm normally wound up.  I have some cbd oil and some packets that you can put into tea or coffee, and I've noticed the same effect. The amount of potential medical applications has always been interesting to me but this is the first time I've tried it. 

Do you have a medical card or a hookup?

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2016, 03:37:15 PM »
Do you have a medical card or a hookup?

hookup but I'll definitely get a medical card in the next 12-18 months depending on how long it takes for them to roll out state wide.

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2016, 05:26:41 PM »

When I was in denever a few years ago the wax aand shatter was insane. I had a pretty decent tolerance at the time and one hit on the vape pen felt like getting high after a very long break. Was definitely cool to just walk down the street and take hits without it being super obvious you were getting high.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »
"EPPING, N.H. — Two employees from a New Hampshire Burger King were arrested for allegedly selling pot to customers who said the code word "fries extra crispy" at the drive-thru window.

Garrett Norris, 20, of Raymond, and Meagan Dearborn, 19, of Raymond, New Hampshire, were arrested after cops conducted an undercover operation on Jan. 21, The New Hampshire Union Leader reported.

Police received multiple tips that drugs were being sold at the fast food restaurant. Customers would allegedly pull up to the drive-thru window and ask for "nasty boy," Norris' nickname. When the employee said yes, the customer would ask for an order of "fries extra crispy" — code words for marijuana — with their meal."

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »
We used to bring drugs when we worked at McDonald's too. We just did them ourselves. 

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »
Wonder who ratted them out.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2017, 04:51:31 AM »
Sounds like VIP service to me.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2017, 01:06:10 PM »
https://www.milb.com/riverdogs/news/riverdogs-to-host-legalize-marinara-night-on-thursday-420-at-the-joe/c-225235082/t-196097258

"The Charleston RiverDogs have never shied away from the tough issues. With hard-hitting promotional nights like the 2016 Bobblection, Tonya Harding Mini Bat Giveaway, and Jorts Night, the RiverDogs have tackled some of the most controversial and poignant topics that have shaped the fabric of our nation. With that spirit of discourse in mind, the RiverDogs will host Legalize Marinara Night on Thursday, April 20 at 7:05pm at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.

"Marinara is a perfectly safe substance with proven medical benefits backed by decades of research and huge potential gains for taxpayers if regulated," said RiverDogs director of promotions Nate Kurant. "We are open to hearing both sides of this issue as we open our gates at The Joe on what we expect to be a record night for our concessions.

Fans will be greeted by a mountain of marinara to welcome them at the main gate, and the first 500 fans will receive a bag of oregano upon entry to begin the evening's festivities."

Tags: