Author Topic: South Park: The Stick of Truth  (Read 11409 times)

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2014, 02:04:42 AM »
This game is a lot of fun. I can't believe you guys are done already.

It's a short game. 12-13 hours.

Took about 3-4 days to beat it not playing at a super crackhead pace.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2014, 02:07:30 AM »
It's a short game. 12-13 hours.

Took about 3-4 days to beat it not playing at a super crackhead pace.

Oh okay. I spent the first few times just walking around town picking up anything I could find and battling random guys. Did the Mongolian quest. That was hilarious.
"Wrong!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2014, 04:58:48 AM »
Oh okay. I spent the first few times just walking around town picking up anything I could find and battling random guys. Did the Mongolian quest. That was hilarious.

The sad part (is it really that sad?) is that it's only about 12-14 hours long if you spend two hours exploring the excrement out of the town. So any future playthroughs will never take that long.

But the sheer ridiculousness of the game makes it so worth it, it's just fantastic. Just don't expect to spend endless hours playing.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2014, 07:09:31 AM »
Come to think of it, I'd happily take a short game with a great and entertaining story than 100 hours going through dungeons spending hours smithing etc. I don't need a game consuming my life.
"Wrong!"

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
I'm thinking its more like 20 hours of gameplay. Definitely near the 10-12 hour mark now and have at least awhile longer to go. I know I saw a zombie chef in one of the commercials and haven't come across that in the game yet.

I have done most of the side missions that popped up along the way so that might be why I'm getting a longer first play through. Its definitely worth it for any south park fan. So many characters, so many jokes.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »
I'm thinking its more like 20 hours of gameplay. Definitely near the 10-12 hour mark now and have at least awhile longer to go. I know I saw a zombie chef in one of the commercials and haven't come across that in the game yet.

I have done most of the side missions that popped up along the way so that might be why I'm getting a longer first play through. Its definitely worth it for any south park fan. So many characters, so many jokes.

Are you jerking it in between ?

If it takes you 20 hours with all the side quests, you either fell asleep with your system on or were busy jacking off.

You haven't seen Chef because he's literally at the end of the game.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:41:42 PM by JFIF »

Tags: video games