New York Jets Football > Game Day Threads

2023 Week 10: New York Jets @ Las Vegas Raiders

(1/121) > >>

Badger:
freak Rich Gannon

reuben:
Got a really pessimistic feeling about this one.  This might be where the wheels come off in the locker room.

Badger:

--- Quote from: reuben on November 12, 2023, 06:08:30 PM ---Got a really pessimistic feeling about this one.  This might be where the wheels come off in the locker room.

--- End quote ---
Jets by a million

Derek Smalls:
Every game is so big if we really want to stay in it. Feels like another no-show on offense could cause some issues and/or be the end of Zach.

The defense could completely dominate and allow us to win with another bad offensive performance. If this team is a playoff team, you need to beat the Raiders. This is a game we can win with 1 touchdown and a couple field goals.

bojanglesman:
I think we'll win this one, but I won't feel that much better about this team barring a massive outbreak of average offense.  There's no amount of elite this defense can be to offset this offense.  Blame it on whatever you want, it doesn't matter because it won't change until we get healthier on the offensive line.

In my head I tell myself that it can't get worse than the last 2 games, but I know the Jets are innovators of sadness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version