New York Jets Football > Game Day Threads

2023 Week 8: New York Jets @ New York Giants

(1/98) > >>

Johnny English:
Time to rule New York.

Badger:
Will be over at my sister in-law's house today, she's a Pats fan. But I think the overall volume of Jets and Giants fans will determine what's on the TV.

CatoTheElder:
Trying to figure out the most effective and least permanent way to spoof my location on YouTubeTV.

Badger:
Quincy has Joker face paint today

bojanglesman:

--- Quote from: CatoTheElder on October 29, 2023, 09:29:12 AM ---Trying to figure out the most effective and least permanent way to spoof my location on YouTubeTV.

--- End quote ---

Download Fake GPS on your phone.  It allows you to pick where you want your location to be.  Pick somewhere near NYC in the Jets viewing area.  Sometimes it takes a couple of restarts of the YouTube TV app for it to switch your location.  YouTube TV may ask if this is a temporary or permanent location, pick temporary.  You'll need to cast it to your TV or just watch it on your phone.  Once the game is over, close the fake gps app and your back to where you were.  I have had it switch me back to my current location once in a while during the game, but it hasn't happened this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version