New York Jets Football > ...And The Home Of The Jets

New York Jets Miscellanea

<< < (2/1644) > >>

Miamipuck:
Yeah we're missing people, Lori Humongous and a few others.

Edit: You know who I mean.

Badger:

--- Quote from: Heismanberg on October 07, 2013, 11:27:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tommy on October 07, 2013, 11:25:11 AM ---Someone should get a message out to JFaulk too.

--- End quote ---

I can't find him on Twitter anymore.

--- End quote ---

That's surprising.

Heismanberg:

--- Quote from: Miamipuck on October 07, 2013, 11:28:13 AM ---Yeah we're missing people, Lori Humongous and a few others.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully Lori Humongous stays missing

Miamipuck:

--- Quote from: Heismanberg on October 07, 2013, 11:30:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Miamipuck on October 07, 2013, 11:28:13 AM ---Yeah we're missing people, Lori Humongous and a few others.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully Lori Humongous stays missing

--- End quote ---

I was joking and agree, has Scruggy been contacted?

Miamipuck:
PFF from Gonzalo Estrade:

--- Quote ---Matt Ryan has attempted 10 deep passes on 173 attempts (5.8%). At this point last season, he had thrown 12 on 147 attempts (8.2%).
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---45% of Matt Ryan's passing yardage comes before the catch. One of the lowest numbers in the league - missed tackles alert. #Falcons
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The #Jets defense missed 21 total tackles with Dawan Landry and Demario Davis leading with 3 each.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Damon Harrison, David Harris and Sheldon Richardson are the only players with 100+ snaps to not miss a tackle yet. #Jets
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---@mendezia One of the best in the league right now but there are already teams with 5 games so it's not easy to rank them.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Missed tackles haven't been an issue for the #Jets this season except in a couple of plays. Have to keep it that way tonight.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---@hmmverynice It's hard to tell with some teams with 5 games, others with 4... But the Jets are one of the best in the league, around Top-5.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version