Author Topic: 2022 JetOffensive Prospect Rankings  (Read 9459 times)

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
Re: 2022 JetOffensive Prospect Rankings
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2022, 12:08:52 PM »
George "Easy" Pickens

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2022, 12:27:37 PM »
It's crazy how many Alabama wide receivers have been successful lately, except ours.  The one we pick audacious Stewart was trash.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2022, 12:45:32 PM »
It's crazy how many Alabama wide receivers have been successful lately, except ours.  The one we pick audacious Stewart was trash.

They didn't really become WR U until 2017 when Stewart left. 

Julio, Cooper, and Ridley were kind of standalone wideout talents for Alabama.  They had this ridiculous stretch of Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle, Metchie, and Williams from 2017 through 2022.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 12:47:37 PM by Heismanberg »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2022, 12:52:56 PM »
They didn't really become WR U until 2017 when Stewart left. 

Julio, Cooper, and Ridley were kind of standalone wideout talents for Alabama.  They had this ridiculous stretch of Jeudy, Ruggs, Smith, Waddle, Metchie, and Williams from 2017 through 2022.

dont' forget about yer boi...Slade Bolden
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2022, 01:33:53 PM »
Quarterback aside, the Falcons drafting treylon burks is intriguing.  It would give them 3 players (burks, Pitts, patterson)  who could line up in multiple positions which would give a very positionless approach to their skill group.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2022, 01:57:14 PM »
People keep talking about playing Treylon Burks in multiple positions.  Why? 

He is not Deebo Samuel.

Burks is a receiver that can run jet.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 01:58:47 PM by Heismanberg »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2022, 02:03:25 PM »
Samuel was a prolific all-purpose player in high school.  He was a star running back.  His school hired an Air Raid coach and they moved him all over the place.  He has several records like total yards in a game, total yards in a career, etc.  We throw the term generational around in just about every draft, but Samuel is a generational all-purpose player.

Burks is not Samuel.  He is definitely a weapon and you want to find ways to get the ball in his hands, but he's not lining up at RB and running down hill 10-20 times a game like Samuel can. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2022, 02:33:50 PM »
Samuel was a prolific all-purpose player in high school.  He was a star running back.  His school hired an Air Raid coach and they moved him all over the place.  He has several records like total yards in a game, total yards in a career, etc.  We throw the term generational around in just about every draft, but Samuel is a generational all-purpose player.

Burks is not Samuel.  He is definitely a weapon and you want to find ways to get the ball in his hands, but he's not lining up at RB and running down hill 10-20 times a game like Samuel can. 

Feed Burks nandrolone until he turns into David Boston
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2022, 02:49:11 PM »
David Bell gives me some Jerricho vibes

not too flashy, but super reliable

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2022, 02:51:04 PM »
David Bell gives me some Jerricho vibes

not too flashy, but super reliable

Doink Bell

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2022, 03:32:30 PM »

Who said he was going to run the ball 20 times a game?  You extrapolate and project your opinion onto other people's posts all the time.

My point was that the guy has literally lined up at every skill position on offense and qb (wildcat).  Arthur Smith has put Johnu Smith at runningback you don't think he would do as much with Burks?!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2022, 03:34:42 PM »
Who said he was going to run the ball 20 times a game?  You extrapolate and project your opinion onto other people's posts all the time.

I didn't realize that you represent all people.  Take a look at Draft Twitter.  There's Deebo comparisons all over the place. 

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2022, 03:36:33 PM »
I didn't realize that you represent all people.  Take a look at Draft Twitter.  There's Deebo comparisons all over the place.
You literally made your post about burks playing multiple positions right after mine

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2022, 03:38:22 PM »
You literally made your post about burks playing multiple positions right after mine

This is correct

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2022, 04:14:36 PM »
I want a Mike Evans. So please make Drake London be that level of athletic and then take him at 10.

We have our dude in Moore who can line up every where. I want a god damn big tall fast go freaking get the ball guy.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: