Author Topic: NBA 2023-24  (Read 956 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: NBA 2023-24
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2024, 01:52:30 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2024, 03:00:55 PM »
all of the sixers fans complaining about the game winning sequence can literally suck a dick

nurse does not call a timeout before the inbounds. he had his hands up and couldn't make a decision. as lowry throws the ball in, he brings his hands together and then takes them away. can't call a timeout there. you are an nba coach making millions; make a freaking decision. homie pump faked a timeout and got mad that it wasn't called. it shouldn't have been called.

he tried calling the timeout after maxey got tangled up and lost the ball. not in their possession any longer. can't call a timeout there.

if you want to say maxey got fouled by a shirt pull from brunson, fine. but he also pushed way off of hart before the ball was played in to gain separation. that should have been an offensive foul. if anything, the lack of fouls there was a draw.

sixers got the benefit of the replay center calls earlier during the game regardless.

maxey lost the ball of his own accord. sixers got boxed the freak out for the offensive rebound by hartenstein. DDV hit the 3.

stop freaking complaining. there is nothing to complain about there other than themselves.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2024, 03:02:19 PM »
it's going to hurt badly when we lose iHart to a big money contract to a team that will start him this offseason

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2024, 06:42:51 PM »

all of the sixers fans can literally suck a dick

Fixed your post.

Tags: