Author Topic: 2021-2022 NHL Thread  (Read 19688 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: 2021-2022 NHL Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2021, 02:52:56 PM »
"My dad got a lump of coal, in his brain LOL"

How the old place didn't archive the whole GH saga is beyond me.

How sad do you have to be to feign cancer?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2021, 07:03:41 AM »
#FireChevy
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2021, 11:43:36 AM »
How sad do you have to be to feign cancer?

freaking absolutely pathetic.

Heads should roll - unconscionable

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/blackhawks/2021/10/27/22749753/kyle-beach-blackhawks-sexual-assault-victim-name-bradley-aldrich-joel-quenneville-donald-fehr

That interview with Beach was tough to sit through. He was let down at every turn.

Idk how the freak Quenneville coached last night with all this heat on him. If it's true that he knew about the allegations as they happened then he's essentially been caught in a terrible lie and should absolutely pay for it by losing his position. This isn't a leaked email, this is blatantly ignoring allegations of sexual assault.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2021, 01:13:53 PM »

That interview with Beach was tough to sit through. He was let down at every turn.

Idk how the freak Quenneville coached last night with all this heat on him. If it's true that he knew about the allegations as they happened then he's essentially been caught in a terrible lie and should absolutely pay for it by losing his position. This isn't a leaked email, this is blatantly ignoring allegations of sexual assault.
^ +1. 

And Beach at the time had his future & career held up as potentially being in jeopardy which sucked all the more because he should've felt free enough to have slugged Quenneville in the mouth.  And beyond Quenneville, Jonathan Toews is a craven weasel what with his after-the-fact "wished we'd have done more at the time" self-serving damage control. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2021, 02:20:28 PM »

^ +1. 

And Beach at the time had his future & career held up as potentially being in jeopardy which sucked all the more because he should've felt free enough to have slugged Quenneville in the mouth.  And beyond Quenneville, Jonathan Toews is a craven weasel what with his after-the-fact "wished we'd have done more at the time" self-serving damage control. 

I agree 100% with you both.

Can you imagine what Beach went through? I can't but to think that everyone that knew about it in the organization or NHL made it look like he was lying or worse that the relationship with the video-pedo-rapist was consensual. No doubt that dude's career was derailed in some measure by all of this. Too bad ALdrich can't be summarily executed and JQ and Bowman beat to an inch of their lives because of their enabling they let that guy resign, he found another job coaching kids and is being sued for sodomozing kids, it could have easily been stopped ....................its disgusting and disgraceful.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2021, 03:34:31 PM »
I agree 100% with you both.

Can you imagine what Beach went through? I can't but to think that everyone that knew about it in the organization or NHL made it look like he was lying or worse that the relationship with the video-pedo-rapist was consensual. No doubt that dude's career was derailed in some measure by all of this. Too bad ALdrich can't be summarily executed and JQ and Bowman beat to an inch of their lives because of their enabling they let that guy resign, he found another job coaching kids and is being sued for sodomozing kids, it could have easily been stopped ....................its disgusting and disgraceful.

I found Toews comments to be incredibly self-serving and in his function as Captain, he should've done something about it. Ultimately though, the responsibility resides with the coaching and executive staff. Torts freaking BLISTERED everyone involved today, and he's 100% right.

Agreed with you completely Puck, I don't know how anyone could think this didn't have a drastic if not fatal effect on his prospects as a player.

This is a total black mark on that organization, and frankly I think its an incredible indictment on the NHL that the penalty is merely a fine as opposed to something more punitive. Cover up sexual assault and it'll only cost you 2 mil, but sign Kovy to a contract that "circumvents the cap" (which was bullshit to begin with) and only then do we take away a pick. WHAT THE freak.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2021, 04:06:11 PM »
I found Toews comments to be incredibly self-serving and in his function as Captain, he should've done something about it. Ultimately though, the responsibility resides with the coaching and executive staff. Torts freaking BLISTERED everyone involved today, and he's 100% right.

Agreed with you completely Puck, I don't know how anyone could think this didn't have a drastic if not fatal effect on his prospects as a player.

This is a total black mark on that organization, and frankly I think its an incredible indictment on the NHL that the penalty is merely a fine as opposed to something more punitive. Cover up sexual assault and it'll only cost you 2 mil, but sign Kovy to a contract that "circumvents the cap" (which was bullshit to begin with) and only then do we take away a pick. WHAT THE freak.

It's crazy man, I can understand getting pissed about the contract as a competitive advantage, which is an an integrity thing when you boil it down. That said, look what team used contracts to win the cup, the Hawks- Hossa,Keith etc. NOthing different than the Kovy deal just a year or two earlier.

So the competitive advantage which is an integrity thing, is more important than honesty, true integrity, protecting kids/players, stopping serial abusers etc.etc that's not taking account the criminal and civil nature of what they did. The NHL in many respects is stuck in 1960, including the dept of player "safety". As much as I love hockey the NHL really is a joke of an organization maybe more so than Goodell's NFL, and that's saying a lot.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2021, 09:13:48 AM »
Chevy faces the music today
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2021, 09:14:21 AM »
Quennville allowed to resign I guess the other enablers still sprinkled around the league should check their bums because the reckoning where they are allowed to resign and get a job a couple of years later after making millions upon millions is coming.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2021, 09:21:22 AM »
Toews and Kane are probably too far removed from official leadership positions to face any kind of sanctions, but hopefully this will be front and centre of any HHoF considerations. I don't know if Sharp, Keith or Seabrook would even get serious considerations but it probably fucks them as well if they do. Any player who was on that team and a vet at the time should be hanging their head in shame.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2021, 09:31:48 AM »
Toews and Kane are probably too far removed from official leadership positions to face any kind of sanctions, but hopefully this will be front and centre of any HHoF considerations. I don't know if Sharp, Keith or Seabrook would even get serious considerations but it probably fucks them as well if they do. Any player who was on that team and a vet at the time should be hanging their head in shame.
They should but unfortunately other than possibly being a witness in a trial that no way in hell will happen (it will be settled I should think) they will get off scot-free. Maybe their reputations will get hit a little, Kane was already known as a punk but Toews was looked at as Messier leadership level. Sharp, the pretty boy, slept with Keith's wife but that hasn't hampered him, Keith or Seabrook nada.....

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2021, 09:32:28 AM »
Chevy faces the music today

He will be gone but big deal he will get reinstated and pollute a different organization.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2021, 09:35:15 AM »
He will be gone but big deal he will get reinstated and pollute a different organization.

He's been our only GM.  He's been here for 11 years, and the team only made the WCF once.  He needs to go, and i've been craving a blood sacrifice for this team since Claude Noel was fired.

I just wish Maurice was involved, so he could get Quennville'd too.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2021, 10:15:56 AM »
They should but unfortunately other than possibly being a witness in a trial that no way in hell will happen (it will be settled I should think) they will get off scot-free. Maybe their reputations will get hit a little, Kane was already known as a punk but Toews was looked at as Messier leadership level. Sharp, the pretty boy, slept with Keith's wife but that hasn't hampered him, Keith or Seabrook nada.....

Kane was the one who had the thing with the taxi driver as well, right?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: