Other Stuff > The Pats-Hater Parking Lot

Come on, man: President Joe Biden

<< < (2/358) > >>

delavan:
Much of Trump's enviro-protecting rollbacks were via executive order - can't much could be restored in fairly short order?  And if nothing other than for reasons of political expediency, watch some GOP members of the Senate read the tealeaves (i.e. doubt enviro-related motions will be 100% split along party lines). They can sell energy independence all they want but that ship will eventually sail if it's attached to "scarring the landscape"

*cue wildlife visual PSA ads* 

CatoTheElder:

--- Quote from: delavan on November 07, 2020, 01:40:37 PM ---Much of Trump's enviro-protecting rollbacks were via executive order - can't much could be restored in fairly short order?  And if nothing other than for reasons of political expediency, watch some GOP members of the Senate read the tealeaves (i.e. doubt enviro-related motions will be 100% split along party lines). They can sell energy independence all they want but that ship will eventually sail if it's attached to "scarring the landscape"

*cue wildlife visual PSA ads* 

--- End quote ---

Renewable resources are a great way to promote new jobs or transition from older resource jobs. This shouldn’t be too difficult a sell based solely on merits.

delavan:

--- Quote from: CatoTheElder on November 07, 2020, 04:13:09 PM ---Renewable resources are a great way to promote new jobs or transition from older resource jobs. This shouldn’t be too difficult a sell based solely on merits.

--- End quote ---
Many ways to skin a cat, my point being that whether through environmental consciousness or the promise of jobs, the scarring-the-landscape ship's eventually going to be yesterday's news.  Now to make renewables viable scale-wise. 

CatoTheElder:
https://twitter.com/DesiJed/status/1325203648729608194?s=09

Johnny English:

--- Quote from: CatoTheElder on November 07, 2020, 01:15:26 PM ---Starting Jan 21 we can handle both.

--- End quote ---

Locating the parents of 545 children should probably be fairly high on the priority list as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version