Author Topic: 2021 Mets Thread  (Read 26683 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: 2020 Mets Thread
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2021, 11:38:21 AM »
wonder what kind of haul theyre sending to get lindor and carassco. damn

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2021, 11:38:53 AM »
The Mets finally did something
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2021, 11:42:34 AM »
Jeff Passan
So far what we know of the New York-Cleveland blockbuster:

Mets get: SS Francisco Lindor and RHP Carlos Carrasco (as @Feinsand reported)

Cleveland gets: SS Andres Gimenez, RHP Josh Wolf, OF Isaiah Greene
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 11:44:49 AM by IATA »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2021, 11:54:35 AM »
Mark Feinsand
@Feinsand
·
5m
The Mets will also be getting Carlos Carrasco from the Indians in the Lindor deal, per source.

This part I did not see coming.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2021, 12:00:59 PM »
That deal is basically a salary dump by Cleveland. Great job by the Mets capitalizing
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2021, 07:53:37 AM »
Ken Rosenthal
@Ken_Rosenthal
 · 7m
Mets close to agreement with free-agent reliever Brad Hand, source tells The Athletic.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2021, 07:59:35 AM »
i can't remember the last time i felt this much trust in both the jet and met FOs

because of those POS crooks using the mets as their cash cows along with an absolutely unqualified villainous looking POS at GM, we gave up our top prospect for money, and robinson cano

the current regime was able to trade for one of the top players in the game for 75 cents on the dollar because we'd be willing to spend the money to re-sign him, and only gave up our 9th and 10th prospects in the trade. a total NYY-ian move, an organization that does nothing but win

lets go

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2021, 08:01:07 AM »
i can't remember the last time i felt this much trust in both the jet and met FOs

because of those POS crooks using the mets as their cash cows along with an absolutely unqualified villainous looking POS at GM, we gave up our top prospect for money, and robinson cano

the current regime was able to trade for one of the top players in the game for 75 cents on the dollar because we'd be willing to spend the money to re-sign him, and only gave up our 9th and 10th prospects in the trade. a total NYY-ian move, an organization that does nothing but win

lets go

Starving Jays fan here.....leave some elite FAs for the rest of us, thanks.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2021, 08:05:23 AM »
Jon Heyman
@JonHeyman
·
3m
Mets continue to talk to star close Brad Hand and while they appear to have a decent chance, sources are saying they aren’t close to a deal yet. Astros, Jays, Dodgers among others interested.

whoops...sorry dswordz

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2021, 10:18:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/jeffpassan/status/1351379873797967872?s=10

New York Mets general manager Jared Porter sent explicit, unsolicited texts and images to a female reporter in 2016, culminating with a picture of an erect, naked penis, according to a copy of the text history obtained by ESPN.

The woman, a foreign correspondent who had moved to the United States to cover Major League Baseball, said at one point she ignored more than 60 messages from Porter before he sent the final lewd photo. The text relationship started casually before Porter, then the Chicago Cubs director of professional scouting, began complimenting her appearance, inviting her to meet him in various cities and asking why she was ignoring him. And the texts show she had stopped responding to Porter after he sent a photo of pants featuring a bulge in the groin area.

Porter continued texting her anyway, sending dozens of messages despite the lack of a response. On Aug. 11, 2016, a day after asking her to meet him at a hotel in Los Angeles, Porter sent the woman 17 pictures. The first 15 photos were of the hotel and its restaurants. The 16th was the same as an earlier photo of the bulge in the pants. The 17th was of a bare penis.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2021, 10:48:50 PM »

at one point she ignored more than 60 messages from Porter before he sent the final lewd photo.

In the next message did he offer to buy her a fish sandwich?

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2021, 11:50:02 PM »
i showed you my penis plz respond

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2021, 07:05:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/jeffpassan/status/1351379873797967872?s=10

New York Mets general manager Jared Porter sent explicit, unsolicited texts and images to a female reporter in 2016, culminating with a picture of an erect, naked penis, according to a copy of the text history obtained by ESPN.

The woman, a foreign correspondent who had moved to the United States to cover Major League Baseball, said at one point she ignored more than 60 messages from Porter before he sent the final lewd photo. The text relationship started casually before Porter, then the Chicago Cubs director of professional scouting, began complimenting her appearance, inviting her to meet him in various cities and asking why she was ignoring him. And the texts show she had stopped responding to Porter after he sent a photo of pants featuring a bulge in the groin area.

Porter continued texting her anyway, sending dozens of messages despite the lack of a response. On Aug. 11, 2016, a day after asking her to meet him at a hotel in Los Angeles, Porter sent the woman 17 pictures. The first 15 photos were of the hotel and its restaurants. The 16th was the same as an earlier photo of the bulge in the pants. The 17th was of a bare penis.

Cohen fired him this morning

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2021, 07:10:07 AM »
Show your bone, you're gonna be gone.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2021, 07:12:17 AM »
Show your bone, you're gonna be gone.

Especially when you look like fat Haley Joel Osment

Tags: