Author Topic: 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Discussion  (Read 20869 times)

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
Re: 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Discussion
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »
^ that made me hard

Except this: "Now they've got to find ways to score points, and they just couldn't do it last year. When you're 32nd in scoring and 31st on 3rd down, I don't know how they won seven games. You give the defense all the credit in the world."

This year is do or die for Gase the Clown

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2020, 03:03:57 PM »
if joe douglas is able to get us two starters in the 3rd round at OT and WR, that alone could probably start the debates that he's the best GM we've had over the past 20 years

the only other period where i felt as good from the standpoint of team talent evaluation was when mangini was here, and even then accruing that talent was limited in that it came with the caveat of multiple trade ups/giving picks away, and although mike t had a good run for 2-3 years talent wise for us, a lot of the success of those teams came off the back of the foundation mangini had built for us

i cannot wait until next week

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2020, 04:14:35 PM »
if joe douglas is able to get us two starters in the 3rd round at OT and WR, that alone could probably start the debates that he's the best GM we've had over the past 20 years

the only other period where i felt as good from the standpoint of team talent evaluation was when mangini was here, and even then accruing that talent was limited in that it came with the caveat of multiple trade ups/giving picks away, and although mike t had a good run for 2-3 years talent wise for us, a lot of the success of those teams came off the back of the foundation mangini had built for us

i cannot wait until next week

I think any of the following guys could be had in the 3rd round that would start for us sooner rather than later

Robert Hunt
Matt Hennessy
Damien Lewis
Nick Harris
Ben Bredeson
John Simpson

Van Jefferson
Donovan Peoples Jones
Chase Claypool
Lynn Bowden
Bryan Edwards
Devin Duvernay