Author Topic: Kyler Murray (Future #1 Pick) entering 2019 NFL Draft - A Hype Train Thread  (Read 14265 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
According to Draft Analyst @TonyPauline, Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury was telling people last night that it’s a "done deal" that Arizona will select Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray with the first pick of the draft.

1000% reliable source
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
If I’m Kliff Kingsbury, I’m not banking my future on Josh Rosen. I’m taking my own guy, a guy that much better fits my system.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
Josh Rosen to the Pats? lord knows they have the draft capital lol

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
"Someone in Indianapolis told me Jon Gruden is the worst poker player in the NFL. He and Mike Mayock can talk all they want about Derek Carr ... but I'll tell you Jon Gruden is very interested in Kyler Murray." - Peter King

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Buying this rumor mainly because of the Jon Gruden being an awful poker player part

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
"Someone in Indianapolis told me Jon Gruden is the worst poker player in the NFL. He and Mike Mayock can talk all they want about Derek Carr ... but I'll tell you Jon Gruden is very interested in Kyler Murray." - Peter King

If he would only trade Carr for Murray, then you have to assume Murray is a top 3 pick/lock because even if the cards pass, I can’t see Oakland not moving up for fear that somebody will jump them.

How freaking awesome would it be to go from 3 to 4 get a 2nd this year and a high pick next year as well?
Need a new one for a new board...

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Kyler Murray Pro Day - March 13th

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your hype engines

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
You shut the freak up, Charley.

NFL Media
@NFLMedia
 2h2 hours ago

@CharleyCasserly on Kyler Murray at the Combine: "He better hope [Kliff] Kingsbury takes him No. 1 because this was not good. These were the worst comments I ever got on a high-rated quarterback and I’ve been doing this a long time."

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

“Who’s been wrong more than Charley Casserly since he left the Redskins? His percentage is like a meteorologist.”
-Belichick

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
What does he mean?

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
What does he mean?

Apparently Kyler Murray spent the entirety of his combine interviews sodomizing various members of the Casserly family.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
“I’ve personally spoken with the majority of teams that he met with [at the Combine} and everyone was glowing about their conversations with Kyler,” Riley told Dan Patrick. “Basically the complete opposite of what Charley said.”

Riley also said Casserly is incorrect in saying Murray is not a good leader.

“Kyler was a tremendous leader for us,” Riley said. “All he cares about is winning. I think our team took on his personality.”

-Lincoln Riley

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
"Yeah, we were hoping that he'd be able to get away with it without the teams realising, but it turns out they all think Kyler's a bit of a dick and to be honest that was my experience as well."

- Lincoln Riley

I'm not sure why Casserly said what he did because it doesn't do anyone any good - probably because he's an old man who spends most of his life slightly confused by everything and wishing for a time before he had to use one of those damn machines to get his money and when he knew his postman by name and he didn't have to remember passwords - but I don't think you can read anything into Riley's words either, because there's really nothing else he can say.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
About this Kyler Murray situation: 1) Only 1 team put him in front of white board. 2) The questions about leadership, study habits run counter to my experience w/ Kyler, who I've known since he was a HS soph. Have known his dad for 30 years. Honestly, it all sounds fabricated.

Gil Brandt

Tags: