Author Topic: JetOffensive Donations  (Read 106940 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: JetOffensive Donations
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2014, 01:11:22 PM »
Thanks, Puck.

I hope your fortunes change for the better.
I'm sorry, you are probably the most generous man I have ever met so whatever you threw in the pot would make us all look mean so stop trying to make me feel bad. I hunted the place upside down to find a Kleenex though.

Thank you guys, I was thinking of making a post explaining it all. You have to see it to believe it. It's a real life version of Miamipuck meets duck dynasty. If you guys can make a section where only the people with 100 or more posts can see it, I will post it.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2014, 01:21:13 PM »
Thank you guys, I was thinking of making a post explaining it all. You have to see it to believe it. It's a real life version of Miamipuck meets duck dynasty. If you guys can make a section where only the people with 100 or more posts can see it, I will post it.

I've never seen Duck Dynasty but I'm guessing it has gays being whipped into submission.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2014, 01:24:57 PM »
I've never seen Duck Dynasty but I'm guessing it has gays being whipped into submission.

No think someone from New York subjected to ignorant Redneck hell with no hope of escaping for now.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2014, 01:30:08 PM »
No think someone from New York subjected to ignorant Redneck hell with no hope of escaping for now.

I'll bring sewage drawings and some marker pens for fake tattoos to help plan your liberation: We get ' Prison Break' in Scotland.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »
I'll bring sewage drawings and some marker pens for fake tattoos to help plan your liberation: We get ' Prison Break' in Scotland.

I am sorry Duck Dynasty is a poor comparison. My story has parts of Breaking Bad, Nurse Jackie, Oz (Tobias Beacher, do not mean me), House, and other repugnant parts of various tv shows, it's pretty horrible.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2014, 01:44:36 PM »

The Fight Club board is invisible to anyone with fewer than 100 posts, but don't feel like you have to explain anything man.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2014, 01:52:35 PM »
The Fight Club board is invisible to anyone with fewer than 100 posts, but don't feel like you have to explain anything man.

This is not to sound obnoxious, but I don't. You guys are friends and I haven't told my family what's going on. I figured it would be refreshing to get it off my chest. The only person I probably should protect is Karen and somewhat myself. I will do a fictional story.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2014, 02:42:06 PM »
I'll donate when I get home. I have a few coins in my pocket as change from lunch

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2015, 10:19:12 AM »
We are $12.12 short of our next host payment, due in a couple days. Spare some change?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »
We are $12.12 short of our next host payment, due in a couple days. Spare some change?

*throws a few nickels into your guitar case*
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2015, 10:27:09 AM »
Done
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2015, 10:29:06 AM »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2015, 10:34:03 AM »
Thanks guys. We are all good for now.

This will get us through the offseason. When the next payment is due, we're going to shoot for a full year.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2015, 11:01:49 AM »
freak You guys till I get my tagging privileges back.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2015, 11:11:53 AM »
freak You guys till I get my tagging privileges back.

The problem has been found, and should be fixed.