Author Topic: lolBright  (Read 20853 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: lolBright
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2018, 10:43:23 PM »
Jets fans writing new HC/OC articles.

Zac and Press Taylor.

Remember the names.

K
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2018, 02:08:13 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2018, 02:53:00 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2018, 12:17:03 PM »

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1024404790154088448?s=19

From the comments:

“@AllbrightNFL:Imagine being the last people on the internet to comment on this tweet from before the preseason, that I walked back in August...”

There it is. He was never actually wrong because he contradicted himself weeks later! Allbright wins again!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2019, 10:57:32 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/allbrightnfl/status/1090285711100727298

I’ll give this guy a break if this actually happens

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2019, 11:14:36 AM »
Broncos are at 10, I can only see them being interested in a move up for a QB which means that they would be trying to get ahead of the Jags, Giants and maybe Buccs. Really need to hope that someone lights it up at the Combine.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2019, 01:21:01 PM »
Broncos are at 10, I can only see them being interested in a move up for a QB which means that they would be trying to get ahead of the Jags, Giants and maybe Buccs. Really need to hope that someone lights it up at the Combine.

I'm trying to remember when the preliminary groundwork was laid for the Darnold trade last year....was it at the combine or the Senior Bowl?

Dropping back to 10 would be perfect provided we end up fleecing that bucktooth retard to the tune of their 2nd round pick in 2019 and their 2020 1st rounder.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2019, 03:32:38 PM »
I'm trying to remember when the preliminary groundwork was laid for the Darnold trade last year....was it at the combine or the Senior Bowl?

Dropping back to 10 would be perfect provided we end up fleecing that bucktooth retard to the tune of their 2nd round pick in 2019 and their 2020 1st rounder.

That’s the starting price. We paid 3 2s last year to go up 3 spots. To go up 7, it should be the equivalent price at worst, and should be more. That’s 2019 2 and 2020 #1 at the bare minimum. I’d also expect we get a 4 this year and a 3rd next unless they want to tap in a 2021 top 2 rounder or include a big time player into the deal. Aside from Von Miller, I’m not even sure who I’d want from their roster and no way he’s an option.

Intersting question this brings about to me.

Which is the better option?

Joey Bosa

Or

2nd
2020 1
2020 3

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 03:34:14 PM by Libero_2 »
Need a new one for a new board...

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2019, 03:53:28 PM »
That’s the starting price. We paid 3 2s last year to go up 3 spots. To go up 7, it should be the equivalent price at worst, and should be more. That’s 2019 2 and 2020 #1 at the bare minimum. I’d also expect we get a 4 this year and a 3rd next unless they want to tap in a 2021 top 2 rounder or include a big time player into the deal. Aside from Von Miller, I’m not even sure who I’d want from their roster and no way he’s an option.

Joey Bosa

Or

2nd
2020 1
2020 3

Team's not talented enough to pass up that many picks. Bosa is great but the philosophy should always be to build up as much talent as possible.

Depends how far down the trade would be to some extent, though.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2019, 04:09:25 PM »

Joey Bosa

Or

2nd
2020 1
2020 3

My thinking is that a top 3 pick in the draft is only truly useful to acquire a franchise QB. If you don't need one, and the Jets no longer do, then that pick's best value is in a trade-down scenario.

I don't know the guys coming out, but I'll happily take more picks. This team lacks talent at a number of positions and lacks depth practically everywhere. The more picks they have, the more spots they can fill.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2019, 05:18:51 PM »

Joey Bosa

Or

2nd
2020 1
2020 3

questions like these always end up depending on what the team does with the picks. if Bosa is as advertised and we excrement the bed with the other picks, the thinking is going to be 'why trade down for excrement when you could have had bosa'.

i'm down for trading out, we just need to hit on the extra picks that we acquire.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2019, 08:10:36 PM »
questions like these always end up depending on what the team does with the picks. if Bosa is as advertised and we excrement the bed with the other picks, the thinking is going to be 'why trade down for excrement when you could have had bosa'.

i'm down for trading out, we just need to hit on the extra picks that we acquire.

All true. But the general question is, what would it take to move off the spot if Bosa was on the board?

Better question, would it take less to get you to trade down if Bosa was gone? What about if Allen is also gone? Or would you want the same deal no matter what?

What's the minimum it would take to move off the spot in the "worst case" scenario whatever you deem that to be. You just want to get out of the spot, what's the least you would take? How low would you go?

Interesting philosophical question to debate about. Perhaps we should make that it's own thread?
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: