Author Topic: Stupid Things You or Miamipuck Learn From Stupid People!  (Read 2317 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Stupid Things You or Miamipuck Learn From Stupid People!
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:29:34 PM »
Well here's Miamipuck's lesson for the day:

I work within ear shot of a guy that's just plain freaking stupid. I have no idea how he has a college degree but he does. I am paraphrasing the conversation he had with his sales coach, but here's what I learned. FYI the sales coach doesn't sound like a mensa candidate either:

" I just got into the Athens marathon" Presumably the other side asked where's Athens as I have no earthly idea how the following would come up when you're speaking to anyone that didn't have a Hamster wheel turning in their head....." Athens is in Greece, about 3-400 years ago, Athens was fighting a war with the Parisians, who later became the Russians. The Greeks won the war and they sent a messenger that had to run all the way to Marathon. Marathon is a city in Greece. He ran 26.2 miles and told them about the victory and there's an attack coming, then dropped dead."

Cool story bro.

For the "TLDR" crowd: Miamipuck learned Athens and Marathon are cities in Greece. Thank you Mr Helper. Also Miamipuck learned, Parisians became Russians, attacked Athens 3-400 years ago.

Miamipuck is talking in the third person because his brain has officially asploded.

Help me please.

BTW that idiot is a pretty good producer, thereby proving this famous statement of mine: "the dumber the farmer the bigger the potato."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:31:52 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

eyedea

• Laveranues Coles
Re: Stupid Things You or Miamipuck Learn From Stupid People!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
Russia is near Iran lol

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
Two days ago, my buddy and I were in the back of a cab having a conversation about each other's ancestry.  Cabby chimes in with this gem:  "Who invented slavery in this country?"

Me: "...I'm sorry?"

Cabbie: "So ya guys know histry, tell me: who invented slavery in this country?"

My buddy: "I dunno, I guess the Span-"

Cabbie: "THE BLACKS!"

Me: "The blacks, huh?"

Cabbie: "S'right: THE.  BLACKS.  They came here and invented it and then blamed it on the white man.  Like two, three hundred years ago, they came over from Africa, and just started selling their wives and children."

My buddy: "Wow!  Their wives AND children?"

Cabbie (Now shouting): "YEAH!  THEN THEY BLAMED IT ON THE WHITE MAN!  Heard it from a history professor.  Not a history teacher; PRO-FESS-OR!  I asks him 'well how come we get blamed for it then?' and he says, 'cause blacks verse whites!' and I'm like, 'YEAH!'"

So on and so forth, you get the drift. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 03:30:01 PM »
my history professor played an acoustic guitar during class.

they are the street hobos of higher learning.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 03:31:01 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 03:35:04 PM »
Two days ago, my buddy and I were in the back of a cab having a conversation about each other's ancestry.  Cabby chimes in with this gem:  "Who invented slavery in this country?"

Cabbie: "So ya guys know histry, tell me: who invented slavery in this country?"

Me: "The blacks, huh?"

Cabbie: "S'right: THE.  BLACKS.  They came here and invented it and then blamed it on the white man.  Like two, three hundred years ago, they came over from Africa, and just started selling their wives and children."

My buddy: "Wow!  Their wives AND children?"

Cabbie (Now shouting): "YEAH!  THEN THEY BLAMED IT ON THE WHITE MAN!  Heard it from a history professor.  Not a history teacher; PRO-FESS-OR!  I asks him 'well how come we get blamed for it then?' and he says, 'cause blacks verse whites!' and I'm like, 'YEAH!'"

So on and so forth, you get the drift. 

I don't know what's worse, the Parisians/Russians invading Athens or your story. Good stuff.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »
Maybe the Persians were evading Athens?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 03:37:40 PM »

I miss upstate cabbies.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 03:45:48 PM »
Maybe the Persians were evading Athens?

But did Persians turn into Cossacks?

Tags: