Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 499249 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #5715 on: November 28, 2020, 06:01:13 PM »
Do you bite your MyPillow when Owens is railing you up the derriere?

Eat excrement stupid.

Love that we're now on "TrUmP iS goIng to StARt A wAr" fanfic, even though his term definitively proved that most of your "Anti-war left" are a bunch of frauds, and we're bitching about the Flynn pardon despite the man taking a plea and being compelled to give a confession under complete duress.

Sitting here wondering if the same types who think Flynn wasn't done dirty would've gone along with show trials of a previous age and uttered something like, "LOL Zinoviev was totally a capitalist sabateur who was paid by the Germans (as much as that piece of excrement got what was coming)."

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5716 on: November 28, 2020, 06:16:54 PM »
Eat excrement stupid.

Love that we're now on "TrUmP iS goIng to StARt A wAr" fanfic, even though his term definitively proved that most of your "Anti-war left" are a bunch of frauds, and we're bitching about the Flynn pardon despite the man taking a plea and being compelled to give a confession under complete duress.

Sitting here wondering if the same types who think Flynn wasn't done dirty would've gone along with show trials of a previous age and uttered something like, "LOL Zinoviev was totally a capitalist sabateur who was paid by the Germans (as much as that piece of excrement got what was coming)."
Man, you're really down the Trump rabbit hole.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5717 on: November 28, 2020, 06:26:23 PM »
Man, you're really down the Trump rabbit hole.

It's quite an unbelievable charge considering the constant rush towards bias affirming fake news thats done in this place with outright contempt being brought towards any source that offers a counter or proves it wrong.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5718 on: November 29, 2020, 11:44:40 AM »
Trump is getting mad about the rumors he wears adult diapers and shits himself all the time like a baby.  Then goes on TV and starts talking about "massive dumps" of illegal votes.  It writes itself.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5719 on: November 29, 2020, 04:20:22 PM »
Trump is getting mad about the rumors he wears adult diapers and shits himself all the time like a baby. 

Brought to you by the same people who gave us the pee pee dossier and "dRUMP laughed at fallen soldiers."

But I'm down the rabbit hole.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5720 on: November 29, 2020, 04:32:41 PM »
Brought to you by the same people who gave us the pee pee dossier and "dRUMP laughed at fallen soldiers."

But I'm down the rabbit hole.
I'm enjoying the comedy.  Stop trying to be real about it.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5721 on: November 29, 2020, 04:34:58 PM »
I can’t wit for the staffer/intern memoirs come out where they all recall their stories about having to pee on him while he’s sitting at that desk.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5722 on: November 30, 2020, 10:40:30 AM »
NEW: Ajit Pai officially announced plans to depart as FCC chairman on Jan 20

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5723 on: November 30, 2020, 01:33:15 PM »
NEW: Ajit Pai officially announced plans to depart as FCC chairman on Jan 20

Yeah! GTFO
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5724 on: November 30, 2020, 06:39:30 PM »
President Trump’s pandemic advisor Dr. Scott Atlas has resigned, according to Fox News.
 Here’s a look at the details of his resignation letter dated tomorrow. https://t.co/ViA0d02ZTM

Good, freak him.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5725 on: December 01, 2020, 08:27:30 AM »
Trump has raised 170M since Election Day.  His campaign has sent exactly 400 fundraising appeal emails between election night and Tuesday morning, as well as 125 fundraising text messages- reports @JDiamond1
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5726 on: December 01, 2020, 08:42:20 AM »
Trump has raised 170M since Election Day.  His campaign has sent exactly 400 fundraising appeal emails between election night and Tuesday morning, as well as 125 fundraising text messages- reports @JDiamond1

Some of the bigger donors are starting to ask for their money back.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5727 on: December 01, 2020, 09:23:13 AM »
My phone and the JO gmail account can confirm

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5729 on: December 03, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-says-north-korean-boats-delivered-ballots-through-maine-harbor-trump-boosts-fraud-1551937

Haha, he isn't even trying anymore.

Roger Stone Says North Korean Boats Delivered Ballots Through Maine Harbor

That's a madlibs headline if I've ever seen one.