Author Topic: LOLCHIEFS  (Read 16250 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: LOLCHIEFS
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2023, 04:30:30 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2023, 10:33:13 AM »
I mean, it was already common knowledge that Carron Phillips is a racist piece of excrement, but I'm glad to see him being put on full blast because a kid who painted his face black and red is somehow In BlaCkFaCe.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2023, 10:49:17 AM »
it was already common knowledge that Carron Phillips is a racist piece of excrement

takes one to know one
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2023, 01:41:38 PM »
takes one to know one

If only you considered engaging in actual physical activity like you reach in calling me a racist, maybe you wouldn't have six chins.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2023, 02:25:54 PM »
If only you considered engaging in actual physical activity like you reach in calling me a racist, maybe you wouldn't have six chins.

low information post
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2023, 04:42:59 PM »

I mean, it was already common knowledge that Carron Phillips is a racist piece of excrement,

Counterpoint: normal people don't know who this is

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2023, 04:51:45 PM »

Counterpoint: normal people don't know who this is

I had no idea but I googled him. It was a pretty dumb article.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2023, 05:14:23 PM »
I had no idea but I googled him. It was a pretty dumb article.

Thank you for your service. I was only fractionally curious and now not at all.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2023, 05:23:05 PM »
Thank you for your service. I was only fractionally curious and now not at all.

Nine year old child wears head dress and has face painted black and red at Chiefs game, is pictured heavily in media. Man writes ranty article on Deadspin about how terrible it is that the kid is in blackface. Mom of child points out that it's a 9 year old child dressed as an Indian chief, none of whom were black, and that the child is actually Native American. Tribal council issues statement about not liking sports teams and fans appropriating traditional tribal customs, even when they have Native heritage, but don't seem particularly verklempt about the whole thing.

Right wing internet glomms onto the idiot rage angle. Left wing internet glomms onto right wing internet being right wing. The usual boring cycle continues.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2023, 06:05:22 PM »
Nine year old child wears head dress and has face painted black and red at Chiefs game, is pictured heavily in media. Man writes ranty article on Deadspin about how terrible it is that the kid is in blackface. Mom of child points out that it's a 9 year old child dressed as an Indian chief, none of whom were black, and that the child is actually Native American. Tribal council issues statement about not liking sports teams and fans appropriating traditional tribal customs, even when they have Native heritage, but don't seem particularly verklempt about the whole thing.

Right wing internet glomms onto the idiot rage angle. Left wing internet glomms onto right wing internet being right wing. The usual boring cycle continues.

I agree, the column (and Deadspin itself for that matter) is idiot rage. It deserves to be mocked and laughed at, at every turn.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2023, 08:01:20 PM »

Why'd you make me learn about this? Even after I thanked you for your service.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2023, 09:18:16 AM »
https://youtu.be/-EVHLwZUb7M?si=w3IXjBAIAtTPMdW7

Mahomes is a broken man at the end of this clip.  Kadarius Toney is the gift that keeps on giving. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2023, 05:54:42 PM »
Skyy Moore to IR. He's not great but that receiver room is already a disaster and it just got even worse.

Tags: