Author Topic: Week 15: Jets defeat Cowboys 19-16  (Read 6607 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Week 15: Jets defeat Cowboys 19-16
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2015, 11:28:54 PM »
I wish they showed the next five seconds, he transitioned back into total professional so quickly.

But that element of fun and insanity is why this team loves him and wants him under center.
Fitzpatrick is very easy to like.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2015, 11:33:22 PM »
Also, can we talk about that piece of excrement Bryant swinging punches at Revis and not getting flagged for it? I never had a problem with him before but freak that son of a whore.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2015, 11:34:49 PM »
Also, can we talk about that piece of excrement Bryant swinging punches at Revis and not getting flagged for it? I never had a problem with him before but freak that son of a whore.

He's a piece of excrement.  Always has been, always will be.  Great player, but scum. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2015, 11:47:31 PM »

His momma do you for 100 bucks.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2015, 11:53:45 PM »
His momma do you for 100 bucks.

I'll give her 200, chuck it up her arse and send him pictures of me spooging on her face.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2015, 11:54:24 PM »
I'll give her 200, chuck it up her arse and send him pictures. The queynte.

Do it in a #24 jersey for maximum points.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2015, 11:55:40 PM »
Do it in a #24 jersey for maximum points.

I'll invite Revis to airlock her and we can send Dez pictures of us shaking hands over her back.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2015, 12:12:59 AM »
Thank goodness we got the calls on the 2 near turnovers (Decker and Fitz). If Fitzpatrick's play is ruled a fumble, and it very nearly was, the Jets lose and Fitzpatrick is the goat.

Instead, we get the call, Fitz makes the big throw to Thompkins, and all is right in Jets land.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2015, 12:20:29 AM »
Thank goodness we got the calls on the 2 near turnovers (Decker and Fitz). If Fitzpatrick's play is ruled a fumble, and it very nearly was, the Jets lose and Fitzpatrick is the goat.

Instead, we get the call, Fitz makes the big throw to Thompkins, and all is right in Jets land.

I would've bet the house on Bullock missing from 45 after the penalty. So silly.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2015, 12:21:05 AM »

We got very lucky on the Decker call, but they also had two terrible calls in their favour (the horse collar that never was and the imaginary illegal shift call on the FG before HT). The refs weren't biased tonight, they just freaking sucked.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2015, 12:27:24 AM »
We got very lucky on the Decker call, but they also had two terrible calls in their favour (the horse collar that never was and the imaginary illegal shift call on the FG before HT). The refs weren't biased tonight, they just freaking sucked.

I'm mostly commenting how it's a game of inches. I was scared shitless when I saw people on Twitter saying, "That's a fumble" when the play went to commercial (Fitz play). We don't win that call, we probably lose the game.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2015, 12:31:24 AM »
I'm mostly commenting how it's a game of inches. I was scared shitless when I saw people on Twitter saying, "That's a fumble" when the play went to commercial (Fitz play). We don't win that call, we probably lose the game.

I don't think they could ever have called the Fitz play a fumble, there wasn't an angle I saw that was remotely close to looking like enough to overturn the call on the field.

The Decker call was weird. He clearly threw it away as he was getting mangled and before his knee was down, he was in contact with the ball but not in control of it when his knee went down, and if they hadn't changed the call on the field before they reviewed it there's no way it would have been overturned. There were a few poor decisions tonight in both directions.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2015, 12:40:56 AM »
Sheldon Richardson: “Truth be told, we shouldn't have been in that situation. It was a big stadium but it wasn’t a big team, you feel me?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 12:46:27 AM »
Hahaha I loved Marshall and Decker to a lesser extent leading the Jets chant that was phucking sweet. It was just on the NFL network.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2015, 12:57:23 AM »
Here's the full interview with both of them. I freaking love this team right now.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000604758/Marshall-and-Decker-discuss-big-win

Tags: