Author Topic: Week 15: Jets @ Cowboys  (Read 4584 times)

Koz

• Chad Pennington
Re: Week 15: Jets @ Cowboys
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2015, 01:44:44 PM »
New York Jets ‏@nyjets  · 15m15 minutes ago 
Bowles: CB Marcus Williams was a full participant today and WILL play Saturday.

Cromartie/Revis Heir Apparent...

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2015, 02:01:36 PM »
I'm very confident about this game. I think we beat them pretty handily honestly. Cassel is terrible against the blitz. We have cornerbacks who can stick with Dez, though Dez hasn't been himself, partly because of the QB play. The Cowboys defense is fine, but it doesn't make many big plays. The way to beat our defense is to make big plays, and the Cowboys can't do that.

27-10 Jets.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2015, 03:21:18 PM »
Cromartie/Revis Heir Apparent...

You said it Bro.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2015, 06:13:20 AM »
We might see a return of those four-man fronts to stuff the run because that's all Dallas has.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2015, 07:00:05 AM »
Kellen Moore took some first team reps.

Oh Jerry please play him

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2015, 08:04:10 AM »
We might see a return of those four-man fronts to stuff the run because that's all Dallas has.

Are we really worried about McFadden? He's decent but lost his top end speed, at least it looked like that to me........but yeah dare them to throw.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2015, 11:39:18 AM »
Are we really worried about McFadden? He's decent but lost his top end speed, at least it looked like that to me........but yeah dare them to throw.

Not so much him, but they have a good o-line.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2015, 12:04:47 PM »
We have signed LB Taiwan Jones to the active roster &amp; placed WR Devin Smith on IR.

DETAILS- https://t.co/yIz1CeJUT0 https://t.co/f3fqXevqz7

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2015, 12:16:59 PM »
We match up really well with Dallas. Their OL is a strength but it's going to be a tall order to stop guys like Wilkerson, Richardson, and Williams without a double team or some chipping. I can see Bowles sending Pryor and Mauldin at Cassel in some disguised blitzes.

Their running backs don't scare me much but they'll probably get a decent number of dump offs and screens.

Revis should keep Dez under control, the remaining WR aren't too threatening outside of Witten but he's pretty slow.

Offensively if we can prevent turnovers and get the passing game going we should be golden. Their defense is improved but nothing special.

22-13 Jets

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2015, 09:12:04 AM »
The media is riding our crotch right now, but we haven't beaten a good team this year.  Sure, we are on a 3 game winning streak and are playing better, but it's been against 3 poor teams.  That's better than losing to them, but the media makes it look like we've beaten the Pats and the Panthers. 

This week won't change anything.  Dallas is terrible without Romo.  We should beat them handily.  It won't change anything going into the NE game other than maybe some confidence, which is good.  NE is on a whole other level than the turds we've been playing lately. 

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »
It'll have to wait till I get home
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:17:55 AM by Coach K »

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »
The media is riding our crotch right now, but we haven't beaten a good team this year.  Sure, we are on a 3 game winning streak and are playing better, but it's been against 3 poor teams.  That's better than losing to them, but the media makes it look like we've beaten the Pats and the Panthers. 

This week won't change anything.  Dallas is terrible without Romo.  We should beat them handily.  It won't change anything going into the NE game other than maybe some confidence, which is good.  NE is on a whole other level than the turds we've been playing lately.
To be fair there are only a handful of 'good' teams this year. We have been playing much better as of late though. This team is night and day with and without Mangold.

Sidenote.. I had a dream that the Jets gave up two special teams touchdowns in the first quarter. Granted in the dream they were playing the Eagles but if that happens you can blame it on me

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2015, 09:38:41 AM »

Very, very true.  I think the same can be said for most of the wildcard teams.

I've been thinking about how much we need a threat that can gouge the middle of the field.  It would have been so great to have Jace this year.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2015, 05:14:24 PM »
I don't have a good feeling about this game.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2015, 05:19:44 PM »
I don't have a good feeling about this game.

Good. That means it should start out like the Utah BYU game for us then.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: