Author Topic: Tailgating- other Jets games  (Read 26263 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Tailgating- other Jets games
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 09:56:49 AM »
I'm going to be at this game with a friend of mine who's a Titans fan. We plan on tailgating and getting there early enough.

EDIT:

We already have tickets Lower Endzone 126.

Now I have to go, hmmmm
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 10:20:20 AM »
I'll be taking my madness on the road VS Houston. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2015, 07:48:14 AM »
I see that there was some interest amongst the Pope, Tommy, Guinness, Steve and Koz for the Titans game. I'm coming up Saturday and will probably goof off in the city for the day, tailgate Sunday and head back Monday.  I may end up doing the Tailgate Joe thing again just because the food is glorious.  I still haven't gotten a ticket, but I'm probably shooting for the bottom of the upper deck between the 20's (hopefully). Seatgeek or something. 

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2015, 08:55:57 AM »
I see that there was some interest amongst the Pope, Tommy, Guinness, Steve and Koz for the Titans game. I'm coming up Saturday and will probably goof off in the city for the day, tailgate Sunday and head back Monday.  I may end up doing the Tailgate Joe thing again just because the food is glorious.  I still haven't gotten a ticket, but I'm probably shooting for the bottom of the upper deck between the 20's (hopefully). Seatgeek or something.
I have a Christmas party the night before so depending on my state of hangover I may go. Depends on ticket prices too.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
I have a Christmas party the night before so depending on my state of hangover I may go. Depends on ticket prices too.
Enjoy the hangout

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2015, 11:11:21 AM »
Forget it. Both questions are answered in this thread already.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »

freak all of you people
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »
freak all of you people
So you'll be there

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2015, 09:30:39 PM »
I'm likely going to the Titans game now. But I wouldn't make it out to tailgate Joe's. Just hang with 17a's crew.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2015, 10:14:33 PM »
I'm likely going to the Titans game now. But I wouldn't make it out to tailgate Joe's. Just hang with 17a's crew.
I might hit up Joe's for the food and head over to 17a's.  I don't know.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2015, 12:37:36 AM »

If we win the Giants game the I'll be there.
"Wrong!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »

It's literally a 1 minute walk from TGJ to 17A's. Food is the best in the lot.  Very easy to do both. The fact that $35 gets you all you can eat and drink really can't be beat.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2015, 08:22:59 AM »
It's literally a 1 minute walk from TGJ to 17A's. Food is the best in the lot.  Very easy to do both. The fact that $35 gets you all you can eat and drink really can't be beat.

Yep.  I did that back in 2009, the first time I met 17a and Chris.  I didn't know any of you assholes that well.  Chris gave me a 15 minute lecture on why NYC bagels are better than anywhere because of the water source.  Then he practically made me eat one. 

TG Joe's food was glorious.  If it was our annual tailgate game I wouldn't do it, but since it isn't, it's hard to beat. 

I still need to buy a ticket.  I kept putting it off in case we sucked so the price would go down. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:27:07 AM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2015, 08:27:57 AM »
TG Joe's Sunday menu:

-Cuttlefish and asparagus
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2015, 08:28:41 AM »
Yep.  I did that back in 2009, the first time I met 17a and Chris.  I didn't know any of you assholes that well.  Chris gave me a 15 minute lecture on why NYC bagels are better than anywhere because of the water source.  Then he practically made me eat one. 

TG Joe's food was glorious. If it was our biennial tailgate game I wouldn't do it, but since it isn't, it's hard to beat. 

I fixed that for Iggy, MBGreen, Johnny English, Koz, UKK, ScotlandJet, Mex, and You Bumpkin plus any other bundle of sticks that didn't show this year..............
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!