Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 365768 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Video Games
« Reply #3195 on: October 14, 2021, 09:00:24 PM »
I'm still playing Hades. Hard to say a lot about it without spoilers but I think I'll still be playing this at least a month from now and I play a solid 2 or 3 nights a week.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3196 on: October 14, 2021, 10:08:18 PM »
I'm on one night a week and I'm playing Little Nightmares and Outer Wilds.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3197 on: October 14, 2021, 11:06:46 PM »
Little Nightmares

If you enjoyed it, try Inside next.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3198 on: November 01, 2021, 04:08:59 PM »
Just got word my Simpsons arcade cabinet from Arcade 1Up which was supposed to be here on Thursday is now delayed two freaking months.

Pretty pissed. As it stands, I've been holding off making new purchases on games I'd be interested in (Guardians, NHL 22) in anticipation of Black Friday sales.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #3199 on: November 01, 2021, 04:17:44 PM »
Dang, I'm a huge Simpsons fan and have been on the fence on whether I want to get this cabinet. I already have two, I was considering selling the modded one to make space. That's frustrating it got delayed.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3200 on: November 01, 2021, 04:31:12 PM »
Dang, I'm a huge Simpsons fan and have been on the fence on whether I want to get this cabinet. I already have two, I was considering selling the modded one to make space. That's frustrating it got delayed.

Incredibly frustrating considering I had planned on building it Thursday night and then playing it this weekend. Sucks. 

Had I known this was going to happen I'd have seriously considered biting the bullet on X-Men although the current price point of $700.00 is a little absurd.

I can't impress upon you enough how sick I think your modded cab is. It's basically what I want if I could grab the side art and a light up marquee in the old WWF Superstars or WrestleFest mold.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3201 on: November 08, 2021, 06:24:20 PM »
If you enjoyed it, try Inside next.

Just looked this up. I was a big fan of Limbo so this should be entertaining.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3202 on: November 11, 2021, 02:13:51 PM »
The original Knights of the Old Republic (absolute GOAT tier game) was ported to Switch for 15 bucks today.

TBH, considering the absolute dearth of games out right now (I'm waiting for Black Friday to pick up the new Guardians), I'm probably going to grab it just to have something to do until at least Black Friday.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #3203 on: November 11, 2021, 02:21:31 PM »
Let me know the quality of this. I never played the original but have only heard great things.

Like a mark, I bought the GTA trilogy remaster. Vice City is one of my all time favorite gaming experiences.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3204 on: November 11, 2021, 02:35:28 PM »
Let me know the quality of this. I never played the original but have only heard great things.

Like a mark, I bought the GTA trilogy remaster. Vice City is one of my all time favorite gaming experiences.

Hell yes. I'll be getting it as well, but I'm for whatever reason a mad man when it comes to wanting physical copies of things. But I'll be all about playing those three on a handheld.  I absolute loved all three, but VC remains my favorite.

I cannot impress upon you enough, while at this point the graphics will most certainly be dated, if you're a star wars and RPG fan, KOTOR is one of the best games ever. I rank it better than some of the movies honestly.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 02:39:14 PM by mj2sexay »

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #3205 on: November 11, 2021, 02:40:33 PM »
Hell yes. I'll be getting it as well, but I'm for whatever reason a mad man when it comes to wanting physical copies of things. But I'll be all about playing those three on a handheld.

I cannot impress upon you enough, while at this point the graphics will most certainly be dated, if you're a star wars and RPG fan, KOTOR is one of the best games ever. I rank it better than some of the movies honestly.

I got the PC version as I anticipate some of the music will not be present and I know a mod will be available to resolve this.

I love RPGs, I'll grab KOTOR as it'll give me a reason to use my Switch again.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3206 on: November 11, 2021, 03:06:39 PM »
I got the PC version as I anticipate some of the music will not be present and I know a mod will be available to resolve this.

Just saw the list of missing music. NO VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR?!?! WHAT THE freak!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3207 on: November 16, 2021, 01:24:17 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3208 on: November 24, 2021, 10:30:56 PM »
Hades is on sale until 12/1. Someone sell me on it.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #3209 on: November 24, 2021, 10:38:16 PM »
Hades is on sale until 12/1. Someone sell me on it.
This game is awesome, infinite replayability and a great value.

It's a dungeon crawler with randomly generated rooms.