Author Topic: Geno Smith Out 6 to 10 Weeks with Broken Jaw  (Read 47718 times)

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
Re: Geno Smith Out 6 to 10 Weeks with Broken Jaw
« Reply #435 on: August 13, 2015, 09:18:46 AM »

There are more to be found.

Those are pretty great.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #436 on: August 13, 2015, 09:36:55 AM »
Geno Smith is opting for surgery, obviously.  Not sure why he even got a second opinion.

Surgery is serious obviously and if you elect to have it, there's no such thing as solid food for quite sometime. I have no problem with getting a second opinion in this type of deal.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #437 on: August 13, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »
Surgery is serious obviously and if you elect to have it, there's no such thing as solid food for quite sometime. I have no problem with getting a second opinion in this type of deal.

GF in college had the surgery because of TMJ.  She was wired shut for months.  Pro- she was always quiet, Con- no BJ's.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #438 on: August 13, 2015, 10:31:29 AM »
GF in college had the surgery because she said F U Koz, and that was the end of that.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #439 on: August 13, 2015, 10:42:33 AM »
GF in college had the surgery because of TMJ.  She was wired shut for months.  Pro- she was always quiet, Con- no BJ's.

She claimed it was TMJ, whereas in fact she just didn't want to have to keep making excuses for not putting your rotten rooster in her mouth.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2015, 03:24:01 PM »
If that's the case you'd expect him to lose a freak ton of muscle, and probably not contribute this season

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #441 on: August 13, 2015, 03:30:36 PM »
If that's the case you'd expect him to lose a freak ton of muscle, and probably not contribute this season

He will lose weight that's for sure.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #442 on: August 13, 2015, 03:57:08 PM »
He will lose weight that's for sure.

Maybe if he gets down to Bridgewater weight he'll get Bridgewater skills.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #443 on: August 13, 2015, 04:39:10 PM »
Well the circus is gonna get worse

Eyewitnesses told the Daily News that Geno Smith was "was up in (IK Enemkpali’s) face and pointed/touched his face" and "deserved it."
Sources told the New York Post that Enemkpali was furious at Smith for failing to reimburse the $600 that the linebacker shelled out for airline tickets and limos for Smith to attend a July 11 football camp for kids. Geno backed out a few days before the event due to the death of his brother's best friend. Regardless of the circumstances, breaking the starting quarterback's jaw in two places is never warranted. Although it seems some in the Jets' locker room don't see it that way. "That’ll get a man hit every time, especially one that hasn’t earned respect," a source said about the finger pointing.

(of course not surprising this is from a Manish article so yeah...)

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/geno-smug-confrontation-ex-nfl-s-ryan-clark-article-1.2323438
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:41:09 PM by dcm1602 »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #444 on: August 13, 2015, 04:44:16 PM »
How's it gonna get worse? We already knew all of that.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #445 on: August 13, 2015, 05:41:44 PM »
How's it gonna get worse? We already knew all of that.

We all knew that people in the lockeroom thought Geno "deserved" to get punched in the face?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #446 on: August 13, 2015, 05:43:03 PM »
Cimini: Geno Smith had jaw surgery today. Will remain overnight in hospital. Plates and screws inserted. Jaw won't have to be wired shut, per Jets.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2015, 06:19:50 PM »
Cimini: Geno Smith had jaw surgery today. Will remain overnight in hospital. Plates and screws inserted. Jaw won't have to be wired shut, per Jets.

Kinda disappointed about that last bit. he would have lost more weight making his recovery to the field time longer, meaning Fitzpatrick would have gotten at least a few more games to keep Geno on the bench
Need a new one for a new board...

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »
Kinda disappointed about that last bit. he would have lost more weight making his recovery to the field time longer, meaning Fitzpatrick would have gotten at least a few more games to keep Geno on the bench

I just dont understand this line of thinking. This is essentially just like wishing injury upon someone... I understand we all have our own opinions on what type of QB he is a can be, but if Fitzpatrick was head and shoulders above Geno, he'd have the job, or would earn the job before the season were to start. Its not like we are sitting a top 10 QB on the bench just for the hell of it.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2015, 06:59:58 PM »
If Fitz needs Geno hurt to stay on the field I don't want Fitz on the field