Author Topic: College Football (Week 10)  (Read 7696 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: College Football (Week 10)
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 10:21:22 PM »
he had his best game ive seen him ever have against FSU and it still wasnt nearly enough.

Oh, c'mon...he's had plenty of better games. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

hawk

• Blubbering Pussy
  • Chad Pennington
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 10:21:30 PM »
http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Kansas-State-pregame-tackle-leads-to-seizure-229865791.html

How retarded can people be, and that is suppose to be a pregame ritual?  Lucky it hasn't happened before.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 10:23:46 PM »
Oh, c'mon...he's had plenty of better games.

against inferior competition.

I thought Morris was solid at the beginning of the year and the more I watched him the more I disliked him. simply because he teases you with great throws downfield and looked completely pedestrian for the most part outside of that.

so considering how i feel about him, i was impressed with how he played VS FSU . especially since i thought hed crumble.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »
against inferior competition.

Against teams in the ACC.  The same teams that FSU and Winston are doing well against. 

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2013, 12:12:26 PM »
Against teams in the ACC.  The same teams that FSU and Winston are doing well against.

Miami has struggled their way to being undefeated while FSU has mopped the floor with everyone. The only FSU weakness is their front 7 vs physical run teams.

Hence why the only time they looked like they struggled all year was against BC. Who, while mediocre, has a respectable enough run game.

I'm not calling Stephen Morris garbage, all I'm saying is, I saw people keep talking about the good throws he  made and I just wanted to say he throws a good deep ball. Thats about it.

The very reason Hurricane said "the problem is you have to deal with him for a full 60 minutes"

Morris can make great throws. I've also seen him look COMPLETELY mediocre against teams he should be shredding if he was anything beyond serviceable.

and as far as FSU goes. I think they can beat any team in the country.

the only loss I would understand them taking would be in a Natl Title game vs Bama where Saban had over a month to prepare.

Ive said it plenty of times I'm not sold on Oregon, Mariotta, or Pac 12 defenses aside from UCLA/Stanford.

It doesnt matter either way if Oregon wins vs Stanford, FSU is pretty much screwed unless Auburn or LSU upset Bama

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2013, 12:15:13 PM »
Besides as an FSU fan all i can do is cheer for Miami from here on out cause they need to be ranked in the top 10 when FSU meets them in the ACC championship.

my birthday is tomorrow and the best gift i could get is a Stanford win

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »
I was just trying to say that all of the ACC is inferior competition.

Tags: