Author Topic: Ryan Pace declined interview with Jets  (Read 6788 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Ryan Pace declined interview with Jets
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 04:59:18 PM »
I remember that Stanley cup win. The only hockey I watched that year was the final period of that game. Of course I acted like I was the biggest fan. I was 12 and very much a front runner. Still consider myself a Rangers fan though.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 09:34:53 PM »
I would probably list football ahead of hockey if I had to rank my sporting allegiances, but there's no more visceral and exciting experience in sport than the Stanley Cup playoffs. I've been lucky enough to see my team go deep a couple of times and it's an incredible experience, I can't imagine how it would feel to see the Sens win the cup.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 09:58:08 PM »
Maple Leafs will bring the cup home to Toronto by 2016
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2015, 12:22:05 AM »
Maple Leafs will bring the cup home to Toronto by 2016

There's more chance of Phil Kessel sprouting wings, flying to the very top of the CN Tower and inserting it up his arse than there is of the Laffs winning the Stanley Cup in the next couple of years. (And by the way, the closest that the Stanley Cup has to a home is Ottawa, given it was originally awarded by Lord Stanley of Preston, the Governor General of Canada, who was and is based in the capital of Canada.)
A cross-dressing limey poofter

NDMick

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2015, 08:57:18 AM »
I'm the same age and not a Rangers fan and I remember the general jubilation but not a single specific thing.

I remember a lot of commercials praising the Rangers and Mark Messier was some sort of diety.

That's about it.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2015, 05:23:47 PM »
There's more chance of Phil Kessel sprouting wings, flying to the very top of the CN Tower and inserting it up his arse than there is of the Laffs winning the Stanley Cup in the next couple of years. (And by the way, the closest that the Stanley Cup has to a home is Ottawa, given it was originally awarded by Lord Stanley of Preston, the Governor General of Canada, who was and is based in the capital of Canada.)

Pretty much yeah
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: saints