The Rest Of The Sports World > You Don't Know Football

lolPats

<< < (2/401) > >>

ScotlandJet:
Brady took a pounding last night and I don't mean from Gisselle's strap on.

He looked slow and labour-some, throws were off by yards. We have endured him for years but it's nearly over- I bet he can't wait to line up opposite to our D line.....

Libero_2:

--- Quote from: ScotlandJet on September 08, 2014, 05:57:17 AM ---Brady took a pounding last night and I don't mean from Gisselle's strap on.

He looked slow and labour-some, throws were off by yards. We have endured him for years but it's nearly over- I bet he can't wait to line up opposite to our D line.....

--- End quote ---

I'd feel a lot better if we had some outside rushers, but pressure up the middle has always been his biggest issue. Also I'm sure his calf problem was some of his issue, which should get better as the year goes on. That said, the Mfer is almost done and it will be a happy day when Brady just sits the freak down for good

ScotlandJet:
Brady has been sneering at us for years - freak him- I hope Wilk or Coples takes his head off.
Props to Cameron Wake yesterday he has some engine- can you imagine how sick our D would be with an edge rusher like this.

Italian Seafood:
Always good to see New England lose a division game besides us, this is what we need.

The fans are spoiled of course, they hadn't lost an opener in 11 years. Imagine that for a minute.

Miamipuck:

--- Quote --- @ScottSalmon48 · 53m
AFC East Passer Rating:

Geno Smith - 96.6
EJ Manuel - 91.7
Ryan Tannehill - 79.9
Tom Brady - 70.9 
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page